The Weather Thread

• Thread starter dbartucci
  • 12,561 comments
Strange weather. :grumpy:

Today Wednesday, it's 30°C (86°F), not 25 as I said in a previous post. :cool:
Tomorrow, it's going to be only around 15°C (59°F). That's 15°C colder than today.

Torrential rain. Everywhere is waterlogged and at school our under-construction basketball court is now a second swimming pool.

We hit 90°F here yesterday, today and tomorrow are supposed to be almost as warm. Friday forecast is a high of 59°F. Yay Chicago weather.

Was going to wash, polish and wax my car today, but typical English weather in May means it's chucking it down. Need to wait till Saturday now to clean it :(

A little bit wet...

IMG_0282.JPG

TB
And just like that, summer's here with a vengeance.

And just like that, winter's here with a vengeance.
For one day.
:lol:

Well it's only one day.
I have it for 2 days.
90ish today, 90ish tomorrow.

Warm, pffff.:boggled:

Even on the lowest airco settings in my car, it was still comfortably warm (45min drive.).

It's actually raining in Cape Town. For those not in the know, my city has been going through the worst drought in, well, history. Our dams are down to 14% as we haven't experienced a rainstorm in over six months in what is supposed to be a traditional rainy season. Now it's not just a drizzle, but a full on downpour that we haven't had since September last year.

It's currently 81F here in Phoenix as I type this. It's also 4:16 AM.

Our summers typically get into the high 90s on average but we see well over 100F often.

90 on Friday, 90 on Saturday, saying 90 today.

Hopefully it will go back to normal soon.

It's supposed to be in the 90's this weekend, my plans include going downtown and singing this song on the sidewalk.

The fun part is dodging the punches.

Back