The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

  • Thread starter Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
  • 84,605 views
I believe you.

It'd be nice to see the movie anyhow...
 
Impossible, the FGT just has infinite amounts of grip. I tried racing and drifting it at SSR5, and it simply took most of the roundabout at full throttle, and also managed to take most of the other corners at 100% full throttle...

Seen the second page?


Eirik
 
They should drift in real F1, that would make it alot more interesting. I'm sure they have the skill to hold it sideways. :D
 
Wheels aren't conventional, and those cars, remember, also have HUGE amounts of downforce - As soon as the car doesn't point forward, a lot of the downforce will deminish, and it might even flip the cars.

But I still think that F1 is F1, D1 is D1. They shouldn't be mixed.
 
I'd get some pictures with the '69 Corvette Stingray from WRS Week 75. The best way to move it along some corners was to race-drift, but some places had smoke...
 
Wheels aren't conventional, and those cars, remember, also have HUGE amounts of downforce - As soon as the car doesn't point forward, a lot of the downforce will deminish, and it might even flip the cars.

But I still think that F1 is F1, D1 is D1. They shouldn't be mixed.

Yeah, guess you are right. I was just making a joke anyway. I would never think of trying to mix F1 with D1, are you crazy. :)

On the topic of this forum. I don't think I have ever drifted anything out of the ordinary. I have drifted a Cappuccino quite a bit, fun little car. :)
 
Mazda Autozam is a nice low-power drifter, when stock...
 
RSX

That is,
Nissan Skyline HT 2000 RS-X Turbo C ('84), AKA the R30.

Which I love. Its not very wierd, but it looks kinda junky, a real sleeper car. I have only been drifting in GT4 for a week, but I think I have made some progress.

Oh, and I cannot get the Cuda to drift...

Oh well.
 
those old japenesse cars are hilariousd to drift! i once drifted a 69 skyline, but it sucked. i have no picks either...
 
i tried, it has about 10 times the oversteer it should and i cant control it. im not a complete noob anymore, but im no pro.
 
ya, my spring rates are really low compared to stock, that helped me a lot....but its all about throttle control with both buicks.
 
That Buick is crazy, it's fast though. Does well at grip racing me thinks. :)
 
I've done a Proto Motors Spirra, and the picture(s) will be arriving soon, depending on how many I take. Also, an XJR-9 will be done as well.

xjr-9
 
Which one are you talking about 350Zfreak? The Nissan Cube is funny. :D
 
Evo 4 Drifter did a cube a little while ago its in this tread somewere along with a pink colt :lol:
 
Back