The wierdest or most unique car you've ever Drifted? (Thumbnails)

• Thread starter ViXeN
  • 441 comments
Here's what I did. Second turn =Þ After that, I spun out on the third and I was too far behind to catch up again. So this will have to do for now

I saw them!! Very very nice pics!! Hahah I'll keep practicing so I can be as good as you at pic taking one of these days =Þ

Great pics everyone. I'll have to see what I can drift when I get home from work. Although I may just have problems as I'm still just earning my drifting learners permit. lol. :)

Nice on the Hemi and the Renault...

I see that Reno makes a lot of smoke, makes for a cool pic there.

I'll have a few more wierd ones coming soon, just need to win some wierd cars first, hehe, kinda restarted my game @ 48%, lol...

Spyder_V
The pic is nice, but what car is it? Sorry, I'm very limited in car recognition.

if you meant my pic, it's a Fiat 500R

edit: it comes with 17 horsepower but can be tuned to about 100

i wanna see someone drift the blitz R34, its a D1 car so its designed to drift, but i'm not very good at drifting and it usually ends up spinning... although having said that, drifting is never easy at 200mph.

I'll try it sometime soon. Not right now though, little brother's playing Kingdom Hearts... and if I try to get him off... let's just say that a 6 year old and a piece of metal hurt a lot ><

Well, the Blitz R34 is not really wierd or unique is it??? lol... Have a look through the drift photo's thread, Someone must have drifted it in there...

Don't mean to be rude, but this thread is for drifting wierd cars, like the Nike, or 500F and such. ;)

Old cars I consider wierd too, like the 67 Skyline at the top /\.

Keep em coming peeps... ;)

:lol: OMG, I'm still laughing from what I just did. I just got the Motorcariage sideways at Trial Mountain! Got going down hill out of the tunnel and got sideways in that 90 degree turn at the bottom. I lost so much speed I almost stopped. :lol:

Hi all.

OK, I'm new to this drift forum, so here's my crack with a weird car. I'm not sure how weird it is by your standards, but I think it's kinda weird.

Introducing, the Ginetta G4:

These photos are of the same drift, just from different angles. I had to fully work her to get enough power, but we got there in the end. :)

I look forward to trying out some of your setups, and getting plenty of angle and plenty of entry speed. At the moment I can drift better than any of my mates, but I don't think my drifting is up to your high standards, but practice makes perfect, and it sure is fun... :crazy:

Thanks to ImageShack for Free Image Hosting

Nice drift there Ferrari, and yeah, that's considered wierd by my standards. hehe...

And I'm also a big time drift noob, lol...

I'll post up my settings here for you when I get a chance to record them, I mostly drift MR or RR so they are settings for those types of cars...

Keep checking the forum for updates, people are posting pics every day just about...

Here's my strange car for now. I can't remember the name of this fella, but I think it's a Hyundai XC or whatever... It looks horrible in that paintjob and it's kinda hard to get it sideways. Even with feint and lift-off... (it's an MR car) It's just too grippy!

Note the placing of the exhaust pipes! :drool: Awsome... Don't try that here. The TÜV wouldn't approve ;)

Bakoom! Boom Boom Bazooka! (sounds like an Eurobeat song... Don't it?)

Wait, drifting old cars is strange?

My main drift stable includes two GT-350R's (one supercharged, and LSD, no other mods, and another fully lightened, with drivetrain mods, but only chip/exhaust for power added), a '69 Vette, a Jaguar E-Type, a Shelby Cobra, a Toyota 2000GT, a BMW 2002ti, and a Ginetta G4.

They are some of my favorite cars to throw sideways, and they do it great with few modifications.

FC3Sleepah
It's the Suzuki GSXR-4(I think) ahahha Just won it in that suzuki concept series =)

How come the smoke lasts so long in your pics? Do you have the PAL version or something? The smoke in my game last for a fraction of a second and dissapears right behind the car. I have NTSC.

It's the replay trick. What you do, you do fast forward (by pressing L3) and when you take the pic, the smoke doesn't dissipate as quickly, that's how you get maximum smoke ^_^

Spyder_V
It's the replay trick. What you do, you do fast forward (by pressing L3) and when you take the pic, the smoke doesn't dissipate as quickly, that's how you get maximum smoke ^_^

Thanks, I was just about to ask the exact same question. Makes for a cool very effect. :)

It's excellent for those pics where you want to emphasize the drift of the car, so if you get it just right, you can get the two last turns in Trial Mountain to maintain the smoke and take a pic of the car with the smoke still staying through the turns.

Latest Posts

Back