The word shoes gets censored

England
southport
Gran Turismo™SPORT_20180223102346.jpg

What the heck, I shared a picture on GTsport and the title was nice shoes, but the word shoes gets censored, what the heck, i even re comentated on my picture with the word shoes in and again it got asterisked out...huh?

Also by the way i know my screenshot has a blackborder around it, if i max out the tv size setting on the ps4 i cant see the edges of the game text etc, anyone know how to get full screenshots without the border..

What the heck, I shared a picture on GTsport and the title was nice shoes, but the word shoes gets censored, what the heck, i even re comentated on my picture with the word shoes in and again it got asterisked out...huh?
As far as I'm aware PD uses a filter derived from Sony's. This is particularly good at detecting a number of terms that may be considered abusive or offensive, in different languages.

And by "good" I mean "hyperactive". It detects even partial matches and obliterates them.

In this case, I reckon it's picked up on "hoes".

It censored night on one of my replays I posted. Thought that was strange
That's "nig". The same might also apply to the censored word "engine", but in reality no-one's sure about that.
the hashtag safegroup was censored
That one's baffling. Have a few tries at separating out groupings of three characters to see if it censors any of them.

That's "nig". The same might also apply to the censored word "engine", but in reality no-one's sure about that.

That one's baffling. Have a few tries at separating out groupings of three characters to see if it censors any of them.

Yeah, that makes sense. Maybe they should have done 4 letters instead of 3.

so does the "LSD"... since GT5!! :D

Still, in GTS they finally got rid of censoring the whole freaking message like in GT5 and GT6... I can't tell how angry I was, trying to figure out what word is "bad"

I wonder how long before a decent AI censor comes into existence, it would be better to replace the censored word with a random object, using **** doesn't stop my brain from reading the censored word.

Back