The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
You can give something to the fans without spoiling the game's surprises.

I wish PD realises this. One new car a day, that's not so hard to do 👍

And Amar, i really think he's mad at us because some guys doubted him and blamed him for stuff he had nothing to do with (like the delay).

I wish he would came here to give us a light.

Actually I think it was because some members complained about the way he was behaving so he decided to leave.

No, it was that some people were acting like idiots - which is still true today.

By the way, Steam sucks. And there's no way GT5 is going to be available for download.

A big story about winds had something to do with actual PD plans that gone into toilet obviously. Another year passed and we are still sitting here with empty hands and no essential info.

"First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time."

I wonder what calendar PD & Sony are using? lol

And yet some people seem to think they can pass wind of their own and share it as if anyone would be interested.

And yet some people seem to think that they can diminish winds through stronger winds and think they have defeated them.

*isn't blown away*

"First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time."

Mayan, no doubt.
GT5 has something to do with the end of the world.

sounds like november 30th to me....

lets see, 30 nights before 12 months pass. a year ends december 31st, so 30 days before that is dec 1st. Seeing as december 1st is a wednesday and games usually come out on tuesdays or thursdays, that leaves november 30th or december 2nd. That's the calendar I'm using.

Please stop trying to guess a date based on Amar's post (april 2009). Could he know at the time he wrote it that Sony would have delayed the game after the first official release date (march 2010)?...

Amar's hint was: december 2009 OR march 2010...and he was right, until the official delay.

Last edited:
lets see, 30 nights before 12 months pass. a year ends december 31st, so 30 days before that is dec 1st. Seeing as december 1st is a wednesday and games usually come out on tuesdays or thursdays, that leaves november 30th or december 2nd. That's the calendar I'm using.

Games are usually released on Fridays here in the UK....

Seventh wind whispers that birdtamers from across all skies stand united in confusion. As their feast's coming was approaching, a new and more violent wind carried their reunion back afar. Now, birdtamers sit in darkness and await the grand unveiling of their prize.

Last edited:
And yet some people seem to think that they can diminish winds through stronger winds and think they have defeated them.

*isn't blown away*

So was there any point at all to your thread resurrection after 3 and a half months of inactivity, other than to make a thinly veiled attack on someone who's brought us more information about GT games than any other source?

Yeah, if people around here will ever learn a little self control and manners... which isn't likely. :P

Yeah, if people around here will ever learn a little self control and manners... which isn't likely. :P

1) It's the internet, things are bound to be written & he should learn to ignore the bad and focus on the good.
2) It's the internet, can you seriously hold a grudge about something on the internet?

I'd expect that from a 12 year old.

It wouldn't hurt to have improved public relations between PD and the fans/customers either :rolleyes: :lol: Instead we are stuck with an informant (no disrespect) who gives us these cryptic messages which still don't mean much in the end, as PD is up their usual ways of doing things, with countless delays and setbacks on end.

There wouldn't be so much animosity toward toward PD and the subject of GT5 if they could be a bit more loyal and caring to their fanbase (the ones who keep them in business), by providing a bit more info about the game, instead of leaving them out in the cold for years on end. They are so worried about how much money they can possibly make and how much they can fulfill their perfectionist ego's by making the game better than anything else, they could care less about how upset the fans are, as long as they buy the game in the end :ill:

Last edited:
Yeah, seems to be the way of the GT5 section of GTP. Ignore the positives (or take them for granted) and bang on about the negatives, no matter how trivial. For example, the reverse lights thread is 7 pages long. The online discussion thread is only 4 pages. Now when GT5 does ship, Skidmarks, Reverse lights and Trees will be the very least of your worries, once you find your friends are faster than you on the racetrack.

I actually thought this thread was bumped by someone thanking Amir for all the info that has materialised so far. I guess i should have known better eh?

PS: Thanks Amir212 for the info what has came true so far. Also looking forward to thanking you again if number 3 and 5 do make the game. I will not hold it against you if they don't either

Latest Posts

Back