The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
  • 567,199 views
Unfortunately not, but my coleagues are. However, I expect some coherent infor from them, because they know to ask the right questions and pay attention to important parts of the game, not just graphics, lack of working reverse lights and carboard trees.

👍
 
WOOOOOOO HOOOOOO Amar confirms there's info coming!:lol: Wow, now I AM ACTUALLY excited!:dopey::eek:
 
Unfortunately not, but my coleagues are. However, I expect some coherent infor from them, because they know to ask the right questions and pay attention to important parts of the game, not just graphics, lack of working reverse lights and carboard trees.

The two biggest faults in GT since its inception! Without those I might as well go back to Midnight Club.
 
Big Thumbs up, Amar & colleagues 👍
 
If Amarr is right than PD is strange :S Releasing GT information on a german games confention while the TGS is close....

But whatever, the sooner the better :D
 
Can somebody pass the streaming link! Can't wait for new info!
 
Now there's only one problem... The next 3 hours will likely be the longest hours of the year!




;)
 
If Amarr is right than PD is strange :S Releasing GT information on a german games confention while the TGS is close....

But whatever, the sooner the better :D

Or PD are making a huge, super-massive marketing push for GT.

Think about it, big deal at gamescom, big deal at TGS, another bunch of information at the TMS.

Thats a lot of advertising!
 
If Amarr is right than PD is strange :S Releasing GT information on a german games confention while the TGS is close....

But whatever, the sooner the better :D

Not really strange when Europe is one of their biggest markets.
 
Unfortunately not, but my coleagues are. However, I expect some coherent infor from them, because they know to ask the right questions and pay attention to important parts of the game, not just graphics, lack of working reverse lights and carboard trees.

One up, Amar, can't wait for the info to start pouring in :)

...and don't forget signals in addition to the reverse lights ;)
 
Or PD are making a huge, super-massive marketing push for GT.

Think about it, big deal at gamescom, big deal at TGS, another bunch of information at the TMS.

Thats a lot of advertising!

Also with Kmart posting the PS3 slim

Could be a great Xmas for sony and PD
 
Now there's only one problem... The next 3 hours will likely be the longest hours of the year!




;)
take a nap... that's what I'm going to do. I woke up at 5:00 am to take my plane and be back home just for the conference. I'm so tired and excited at the same time....
 
release PS3 slim seems to be 8/24..... (kmart says so)
Doesn't sound stupid if they would sell it with GT5 as a bundle.
That actually would be a release date we liked!
 
take a nap... that's what I'm going to do. I woke up at 5:00 am to take my plane and be back home just for the conference. I'm so tired and excited at the same time....
Unfortunately I'm not tired, but I could watch a movie, or two. 👍
 
release PS3 slim seems to be 8/24..... (kmart says so)
Doesn't sound stupid if they would sell it with GT5 as a bundle.
That actually would be a release date we liked!

Liked would be an understatement
 
Oh really .. damn .. was a nice idea :(

No it wasnt. The one from a while back was fake, the latest is real. Sears also have same advert. Ignore torontoml.
 
nope. The full gt5 wont be downloadable.... it's too big, but of course we'll get DLC for it


not if you can pick and choose what you want to download, IE car packs, tracks.
 
Back