The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

  • Thread starter Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
  • 567,199 views
let me see... what could I watch? GONE IN 60 SECONDS
A part of me wants to play GT5 Prologue, while another part of me tells me it's lame since GT5 is around the corner! :rolleyes:
 
As excited as I am, I can't imagine an 8/24 date in the slightest :P The logistics of such would be huge to do in just 6 days and if it's already started, we'd already have a leak like when GTA5 was shipped.
 
If PS3 slim is going live on 24th August (next Monday), GT5 won't be in one of those bundles.
 
Just a few hours more and we'll see if the "highly demanded" trees improvement (really important for a car sim :lol:) is accomplished.

I demand 100.000 polygons trees like this! ;)

treesyp.jpg


With real leaf movement and changes depending on the race weather and season.

GamesCom make our dreams true!
 
Few more hours and you'll know ;)

+1 👍

Just you saying that - on top of everything else we have been hearing and I am beyond excited to see what Sony shows regarding GT5 at GamesCom!

We know it will be playable, which is a very good indicator that a release date for this year is certain. We know that if it's going to be playable, then obviously Sony is going to devote time to it at their press conference, so release date, specs, features and a new trailer are almost certain as well.

I really feel nervous with excitement! Anyone else feel nervous/excited? :sly:
 
just hope all those pods wont be playing a hi-def version of GT4 tracks with GT5 cars.
 
OMG I cannot wait. Amar thank you so much for everything you have done.👍
 
Amar

Can you report on Fanatec support with GT5?
 
I'm hoping beyond hope that they will use this opportunity to announce Porsche is in the game since this conference is in Germany.
 
I don't want to see GT5, I want to see the translator!!!
 
I don't want to see GT5, I want to see the translator!!!

You realize this cannot happen, don't you?

He would steal the show easily. :p
 
I wonder when during the Sony presser Kazunori Yamauchi will arrive on-stage?

I bet either the middle or the end.
 
I wonder when during the Sony presser Kazunori Yamauchi will arrive on-stage?

I bet either the middle or the end.

Has to be end, I'm sure it's the biggest news. Even more so than the slim.
 
-> Would you guys think this will happen?

Removed - check the title at all?

^ We may never know...

:lol:
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Whoa, I seriously laughed at that :D
 
And again nothing. Amar it is no problem if you just know as little as we do. But just admit it and dont make people happy everytime with fake stuff wich only serves to disappoint the people here...
 
And again nothing. Amar it is no problem if you just know as little as we do. But just admit it and dont make people happy everytime with fake stuff wich only serves to disappoint the people here...

Dude dont talk rubbish.... and do not blame Amar for anything!
He has provided us with more than we could wish for and Gamescom is in no way over...

gosh.
 
Wow people turn on those who try to provide us info fast.
 
Seeing some peoples reactions is amusing to say the least. The whole show isn't one 50 min presentation, there's going to be plenty of chance for new info to emerge and probably more intricate details than a 50 min presentation will ever give and these will probably come from arranged interviews and actaual time spent with the games on the show floor as the booths are opened.

Even still, there was a big GT announcment, GT OPSP is free if you buy and register a PSP Go between 1st and 10th October.
 
I am not looking forward to the ****storm that is going to happen.
 
Its PD we talk about, of course they wont tell us anything. Its quite obvious
 
Well maybe tomorrow a GT5 announcement might be revealed to the public.
 
There's still some hope of getting new info. The gamescom isn't over yet and GT5 will maybe be playable on the floor.
 
Back