The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

Discussion in 'Gran Turismo 5' started by amar212, Apr 16, 2009.

1. Sureboss

Sureboss Premium

No, it's not wrong to want information from PD. However, what is wrong, and I've repeated this several times before, is that it would be Sony who would choose the release of information, not PD. Publishers publish, Developers develop. Remember, PD is an in-division of Sony, not an external developer who Sony "hired" to produce a simulator.

Nothing wrong in being unhappy about something, but negatives tones are disruptive and unhelpful.

2. FLASH48

FLASH48

At least Amar has made the believers day alot brighter! So all the disbelievers can go one thread!! And do what every.

3. Super_Spig

Super_Spig

Thanks Amar for another cryptic post to light up the forum once again, you've made my evening!!! :tup:

In other news, it's nice to see that people still don't get why Amar has to post in the way he does, and moan when he does give us a load of new info!

Mentioning no names at all...

4. balang_479

balang_479

Thanks Amar, at least we have some more info on the game, PD dont seem to be giving us anything!

5. FoolKiller

FoolKiller Premium

Did you manage to politely show your frustration at a lack of information from PD/Sony while still being thankful to Amar?

:cheers: to you, good sir. That is a rarity.

6. PAPPACLART

PAPPACLART

Welcome to the world of the Public forum where people are free to behave and voice opinions how they want as long as it is not offensive.

7. Nicksfix

Nicksfix Premium

This has to be the fastest growing thread in GTPlanet's history.It's not even 12 hours old and it's up to 10 pages.

This morning when I responded to this it was already 2-3 pages !!!!!!

Great news Amar , THANKS , fingers crossed. :)

8. Sureboss

Sureboss Premium

Firstly, it's a private forum, members have to register and abide by the AUP. Secondly, did I actually take away his freedom? No, I pointed out why people were jumping on his back.

Though we are going completely off-topic.

9. Scaff

Scaff Staff Emeritus

We are now at great risk of going off-topic here, posts have already been deleted that have done so.

I think that the entire happy/unhappy with the way this has been done, who is or is not negative has now run its couse.

Any further off-topic posts of this nature will be deleted and those responsible will find out what the result of spamming a thread is.

Can we now keep it to the topic at hand, speculation of what you believe amar means.

Thank you

Scaff

10. L8 Apex

L8 Apex

Eeeeek! Amar delivers the goods (to the extent he's allowed to) again! Thank you sir.

June seems so far away...:nervous:

11. torontoml

torontoml Premium

Because I had to wait for my post to get approved I think it may get looked over, if I'm not allowed to repost stuff I'll know for next time couldn't find rules on the front page.

looked at the dates of the possible releases that people are considering

December 1 2009 - falls on a Tuesday, which is the usual release date for games

March 17 2010 - falls on a Wednesday, no real significance really.

12. H20HYBRID_GT

H20HYBRID_GT

That's great news. I think it's really funny to see how different people interpret things differently... before I read the additional posts, the first one was pretty clear to me.:odd:

Track- Editor FTW :D something I am missing since the days of gt1, errr... birdtamer 1 :tup:

13. Watevaman

Watevaman

That's actually a smart analysis, but I honestly don't know if they look that far ahead. They might just have weeks in mind, not specific days.

14. Kingdizzi

Kingdizzi

Well at Gaf another very credible person (he knew all about firmware 2.4 well before release) said "mostly true" to the OP which consisted of the assumptions:

1. Worldwide release within the next 12 months, possibly 1 Dec, 2009
    2. 600+ cars, 96 tracks with remakes from GT4
    3. Track editor splicing tracks from existing tracks
    4. Voice chat, party mode, clan suport
    5. Two release versions, one SKU where you pay a large amount of money that allows you free excess to all future vehicle DLCs and another SKU which you have the option to purchase singular DLCs for.
    6. GT mobile on PSP2 or PC

I'm excited :D

15. Mr P510

Mr P510

As far as releasing info PD,Rockstar and Apple are all in kahoots..lol :sly:

16. G.T.Ace

G.T.Ace

I would completely freak out if we could make our own tracks....

17. AranhaHunter

AranhaHunter

Possibly no damage or dynamic weather or real time weather (since it wasn't mentioned) but other than that, great stuff, I'm still waiting on Lambos and Bugattis.

18. Sele1981

Sele1981

If it´s possible to make your complete own tracks then we will have all real racing tracks in the world,that would be crazy... there are very good designers out there if we look @Little big planet...

December 09 will be awesome!

19. Fruitcake

Fruitcake

What is his username ? :)

[edit] found it: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=15494417&postcount=207

Last edited: Apr 17, 2009
  20. BrainGow=Bairn

BrainGow=Bairn

So can we compare this cryptic post of amar with his first one? do they both add up?

Man.. winds and ovens, Amar delivers and it's EPIC! :)

21. GTjazzabrandy

GTjazzabrandy (Banned)

This is even on IGN now!

22. Darkpitiless

Darkpitiless

I can wait. but i want to be rewarded with alot of BMWs, alot of Tuning and modding options and dynamic weather. thats all i want from the game.

23. Rblanshard

Rblanshard

Awesome stuff. Hope most, if not all, comes true. Need to put down KZ and MLB08, dust off the G25 and get some seat time in.

24. Havok_

Havok_

I would love to have the info be true, yet without anything official i will jump onto the skeptic bandwagon. Although truth be told PD have been mute ever since the release of spec III any news even speculation is at least refreshing.

25. johnny dazed

johnny dazed

If you put this and Amar's last post together its pretty clear what the date is.

Birds, Ovens, Feasts, 30 days before 12 Month Pass (Christmas), Day of the Feast is already known....
    I already predicted this in an earlier post...
    Come on you guys - Like Its Thanksgiving Day! November 26.

26. GTjazzabrandy

GTjazzabrandy (Banned)

Wouldn't it coming out in december fall in line more with James Armstrong "Christmas 2009" and Kaz "Sooner than expected" than it coming out next march?

Also If they are just remodelling GT4 cars does that mean they will be able to inflict damage on those cars because I heard for damage every body panel needs to be modelled sperately?

27. Forgetful

Forgetful

30 days before 12 months pass is next March. Where are people getting december from?

28. GTjazzabrandy

GTjazzabrandy (Banned)

Amar's post could be interpretated as meaning december 1st as well as march.

29. big dani

big dani

good news :) thanks amar (hvala puno :)) sorry for my english there will not be damage.. becouse the birds would say in this story :)? that is bad.. the good thing is over 600 cars :))

30. Sele1981

Sele1981

I think it´s march but it´s too late... 1 more year to wait :X