The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
I might have been living under a rock or something, but how can Amar know?
Is there any reason why we should take this serious while we would laugh if someone else would have posted it?

Because he is a games journalist with a proven track record of breaking news and information on the Gran Turismo series (and other games), many of which have been posted here first.

You listen to amar simply because he has, to date, never been wrong when it comes to this kind of thing.

Take a look back at his posting history and the threads he has started, it should answer your question.

Regards

Scaff

Because he is a games journalist with a proven track record of breaking news and information on the Gran Turismo series (and other games), many of which have been posted here first.

You listen to amar simply because he has, to date, never been wrong when it comes to this kind of thing.

Take a look back at his posting history and the threads he has started, it should answer your question.

Regards

Scaff

Ok, i didn't know Amar is a games journalist.
Hope we get some official information at the E3, hope PD isen't waiting till the TGS :nervous:

How many tracks have been in previous GT's? Would it be lower than 96?

I was expecting in GT5 anywhere betweeen 16 to 50, so 96 staggers me! Unbelievable amount when your used to racing the same old 6 tracks with 92 cars in the current GT5P, I now cannot wait till the release of GT5!! Can't wait to see some screenshots or videos.

If release was Dec, does that mean we'd see a demo around early November, that's only 6 months away roughly!

How many tracks have been in previous GT's? Would it be lower than 96?

I was expecting in GT5 anywhere betweeen 16 to 50, so 96 staggers me! Unbelievable amount when your used to racing the same old 6 tracks with 92 cars in the current GT5P, I now cannot wait till the release of GT5!! Can't wait to see some screenshots or videos.

If release was Dec, does that mean we'd see a demo around early November, that's only 6 months away roughly!

GT4 had around 50 tracks, this includes variations.

It could be that there are even more variations so I am not getting too excited about the 96 number just yet, however it should be about double the number of tracks than GT4, I certainly can't complain. :P

Don't forget that 96 tracks doesn't mean they will all be seperate like 6 in Prologue. The 96 would include the variants (Fuji F, Fugi GT etc). Looking at it the same way GT5P has 12 tracks including reverse variations.

I wouldn't expect a demo, we have GT5P.

Thanks amar212 that fantastic news, I like very much this part:

+ 600 cars and 96 tracks (with variants) :drool:

This will be the best Real Driving Simulator ever!

:D:tup:

Still if in that time to go from 6 to 96, if there was even 1 or 2 track updates to GT5P in that time to wet the appetite I would be over the moon excited!

Still if in that time to go from 6 to 96, if there was even 1 or 2 track updates to GT5P in that time to wet the appetite I would be over the moon excited!

I'm with VIPERGTSR01, it's more like 12 to 96.

'Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.'

anyone think that, it might not be only a track editor, but also the abilty the damage the track, just a guess

Really wish they would not waste time on a track editor. Been there, done that and it is never fun racing on peoples stupid tracks. Do you really want to enter into a lobby then have the host switch to their own track that only they know and cream you on it?

So with this news now, you can imagine how awesome GT5 will be.:sly: Where are all those whiners that said they wouldn't buy it cause it's taking too long now?:lol:

I wonder if pd, are still planning an update for prologue, whether its March 2010, or December 09, it feels like ages, only thing really coming our way soon, is trailers and info from E3, an update on prologue could keep me busy until the release

Looks like I was late to this party. Great to see another post from Amar, this one was pretty easy to decrypt. 👍

Can't wait until E3.

'Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.'

anyone think that, it might not be only a track editor, but also the abilty the damage the track, just a guess

No, I don't think it has anything to do with damage unfortunately, It's hard to decifer exactly what that means, but it seems to be some form of track editor.

We've got to remember that Amar is Croatian. English isn't his native tongue so apart from it being cryptic, it probably loses something in the translation too.

We've got to remember that Amar is Croatian. English isn't his native tongue so apart from it being cryptic, it probably loses
something in the translation too.

A couple of questions:

Who is this Amar creature anyway ?...

Is he really from Croatia ?...

Does Croatia really exist ?...

Does he really smoke heroin for breakfast ?...

Will there finally be birds in GT ?...

And if, will the birds have working reverse lights - And will they leave skidmarks on the skypaths ?...

Will there be a track passing through Mordor ?... And if so, will it be named "something"-ring ?...

/bored of himself...

What do you guys think will be the negatives of using 'touched up' GT4 cars?
I hope we're still getting the interiors on all cars.......
Does this mean the cars in question will look like the cars from GT-HD?

I don't know, but if the Monaro and VY SS Commodore from GT4 can be purchased as used cars or something in GT5, I wouldn't be too annoyed at having a couple carry over cars, modified for new physics and better graphics.

I'm certain that all cars will be to the same quality of the ones inGT5P. KY is such a perfectionist when it comes to this thing. That would be as bad as having cars on different size scales....it just wouldn't happen.

hopefully

Thanks amar! I needed something like that to help me waiting for GT5. I think the E3 is going to give us a vision of what amar said. Can't wait!!!:)

I don't think it means touched up GT4 cars, I think it means 600 cars, some are cars that have featured in previous Gran Turismo games. Expect all cars to be remodelled in full HD, all with similar numbers of polygons.

I think he was joking. ;)

HINT: focus on the words " colorful sights to see from the outside " . try some mind experiments. also take into account the word " marriage " and how it relates to 1st wind ( aka release date )

Mind Experiment: What would come together ( marriage) that has coloful sights to see from the outside and is also released with the GT5 game and has also been seen before in past times?

Hope to hear some close theories...this is pretty easy.

I'm guessing this either relates to a special edition version of the PS3 console, or could relate to a new wheel that is to be released with GT5.

I think whole idea of track editor for such a complex game like GT is ridiculous. It had its place in STUNTS on 386 but I can't even imagine gluing Eau de Rouge and Karusell together according to "new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths." And what about importing bumps in aslphalt or so or textures? Whole file and folder work on PS3 is just joke, so this all seems to be just big nonsence. If the tracks coming from that editor might had a certain quality, we should have their full track editor and perhaps work with it on PC. And I don't think that they are going to give it to us.

I think whole idea of track editor for such complex game like GT is ridiculous. It had its place in STUNTS on 386 but I can't even imagine gluing Eau de Rouge and Karusell together according to "new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths." And what about importing bumps in aslphalt or so or textures? Whole file and folder work on PS3 is just joke, so this all seems to be just big nonsence. If the tracks coming from that editor might had a certain quality, we should have their full track editor. And I don't think that they are going to give it to us.

I am not sure we entirely know what is meant by this supposed track editor, I wouldn't get too riled by it just yet. The information was cryptic and its certainly one of the hardest one to work out, unlike the number of cars and tracks which was easy. :sly:

Back