The Words of the Winds are Now all Clear

• Thread starter amar212
  • 3,560 comments
I dont know but "half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths" doesn´t sound like not aproved by PD to me..

The content will be approved, the "release" of it, isn't.

Am I right in thinking GT5 will feature city circuits such as London?

my guess is you will plot a route the same way you do in PGR3 and 4

Like a SatNav? In the F1 car, that could be fun. Would be like having a co-driver on a trip.

Though in London, you'd get the odd, "You are entering the congestion charge zone, please pay £15 at the nearest stop"

Yes looking forward to E3 for sure now. Even if half of what we're speculating on is true this is great news for the future of this series i.e. I really don't think amar would waste our time or his rep.

Let's just hope the winds are whispering of even better physics and atleast real collision modeling.:sly:

Sorry for an almost irrelevant post, but I have to say "Thank you" to Amar again.

The first time was because I really liked his cryptic message.

This time I am saying it because, after reading some of the posts in this thread, I thought: "If I was Amar, I wouldn't write anything at all, not even about winds, birds and skypaths"

nice1 amar, top man. some are saying we already knew most of this info and we did but (and its a big but) not with the surety we have now after your post. so thanks again dude.

Sorry I'm just a realist - all this cryptic stuff I find a tad childish, a bit 'playground material' can you imagine if we were all in the pub and Amar came in for a pint with us all and he wouldn't spill the beans just gave us little clues, after a while I'm sure we'd all get a little bit annoyed and say - either tell us or shut up.

Fair play to Amar though he has a fantasric rep on here and credit where credit is due but its all just speculation now isn't it - what everybodey wants to make the clues out to be.

Proper info or none at all thats what I prefer.

And I am POSITIVE - I can't wait for E3 and I bet the game will blow our socks off - whats negative about that - just that I find one post a bit of a waste of time doesn't make me out to be a negative person or lower my enthusiasm for this game.

This is a forum to discuss and debate - to have opinions - don't suggest somebody else is negative because they dissagree with something - makes you look silly.

And with the comment I've read about not joining me for private races - well I have news for you - your gonna have to if you want to be at the top of the leader board cos I'm gonna be Gran turismos word wide number one driver innit!!

I wish.

(you'd miss me if I wasn't on here - honestly you would)

xx

This made my day 👍 Thanks Amar!! And thanks to the people for decifering the cryptic whispers in the wind :D

Sorry I'm just a realist - all this cryptic stuff I find a tad childish, a bit 'playground material' can you imagine if we were all in the pub and Amar came in for a pint with us all and he wouldn't spill the beans just gave us little clues, after a while I'm sure we'd all get a little bit annoyed and say - either tell us or shut up.
A rather simplistic analogy and one that ignores the fact that amar's job would effectively be over if he did tell all.

Personally if a good friend said the above to me in a pub, and I knew the circumstances I would have no problem at all with it.

Fair play to Amar though he has a fantasric rep on here and credit where credit is due but its all just speculation now isn't it - what everybodey wants to make the clues out to be.
Which everyone else seems to be quite happy doing, and yes he does have a great rep here, which is why his speculation is worth so much.

And you knew from the first post that was not going to be the case here, so why keep coming back to go on about how you are not satisfied with it?

And I am POSITIVE - I can't wait for E3 and I bet the game will blow our socks off - whats negative about that - just that I find one post a bit of a waste of time doesn't make me out to be a negative person or lower my enthusiasm for this game.
Your repeated and consistent insistence to pour cold water on this subject could certainly be seen as negative. I know that's exactly how its coming across to me.

This is a forum to discuss and debate - to have opinions - don't suggest somebody else is negative because they dissagree with something - makes you look silly.

And with the comment I've read about not joining me for private races - well I have news for you - your gonna have to if you want to be at the top of the leader board cos I'm gonna be Gran turismos word wide number one driver innit!!

I wish.

xx
No one is suggesting that you are negative because you have an opinion, people are suggesting that you are negative because your posts come across as just that, negative.

Scaff

Don't tempt me. It would be so easy for us to find out... :grumpy:

:lol:

I wish.

xx

Well, childish or not in your view, I would much rather have this cryptic information than none at all. At the same time, it gives us a little game to play. If you don't like games, don't play along, but it keeps people thinking, and it keeps a lot of people excited for the most part.

I remember after Amar's first cryptic post, after like a week, everyone was still really frustrated for the lack of true information from Sony and PD, and just when it got to the breaking point, Amar comes in and saves the day for a lot of people once again.

Sure, I was frustrated too, coming here everyday hoping for some new screens or "concrete" info, but I don't complain about it, and Amar made my day again, even with a cryptic post, which I find intriguing.

If you were one of his mates, and you knew him, would you think his speculation would be speculation or fact?

It does depend on what you're expecting, I don't think any "realist" would expect Amar to put his job on the line just to appease our desire for detail of the game.

sorry guys and girls for appearing negative - i should of posted this in the whining thread thinking about it- or we could re-name it "craste's thread" instead of Whining thread.

Have a nice evening.

Brrrr brr its so cold and windy in here..............

This is my take on it...

"First wind whispers that final reunion will happen thirty nights before twelve months pass and that all winds from the whole world will reunite in the same moment for the first time."

So 11 months from now, worldwide release same day

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

Over 600 Cars, 96+ tracks, and cars from previous games have been updated to GT5 graphics/detail

Third tale says that for the first time ever skypaths will not be just solid and already known but that new skypaths will be built by birdtamers from the parts of existing skypaths.

First time ever be able tomake your own tracks features from existing tracks

Fourth wind is talking that birdtamers will reunite in numbers greater than ever and will be granted with ability to talk to each other, make guilds and alliances with undisputed freedom.

More than 16 players online, with online chat, and have guilds/clan functionality

Fifth wind says that reunion will happen in two forms, one greater than other and birdtamers will have freedom to decide which reunion they will attend. Greater reunion will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed, while smaller reunion will come in form already known, asking for more sacrifices if future treasures catches the eyes of the birdtamers.

There will be two versions of the game, a collectors edition that will cost more, but entitle you for free future DLC updates. and a second standard edition where you will be able to purchase future DLC updates

Sixth wind is telling the tale about different reunion but almost the same as known one, smaller only for the eyes of those who do not want to see it in its whole glory. That different reunion will not happen in the realm same as the known one, but in the different realm which still has not been uncovered to the birdtamers. That realm will resemble realm already known but it will be divine new and made in the image of it.

A different platform similar to and exisitng one on a small screen (PSP) But, it is not happening on the exisiting PSP, but the PSP2 or PSP GT5 bundle which the info has not been released to gamers yet. It will resemble the exising platform (PSP) but be new again possibly talking about PSP2/PSP bundle

All those birds, skypaths and birdtamers from all realms will unite for the Feast. And as it is already known, it will be the Feast of the Gods.

All players will use the same cars tracks online

Well thats what i get out of them all.

Under this economic situation we have now worldwide, the Release Date must be before Christmas. Sony and PD will loose too many potential buyers, if they wait to over X-mas, and many peoples/families buy some other game/console just before GT5.

Just my simple theory. Money surely is very important to them in these days.

Second wind says there will be more than half of dozen hundreds birds flying in the beginning of the reunion on almost eight dozen of skypaths, and some of the birds will come from the past reunion just resembling the looks of the newborn birds.

Fifth wind says that reunion will happen in two forms, one greater than other and birdtamers will have freedom to decide which reunion they will attend. Greater reunion will ask for great sacrifice to be made in order to get all present and future treasures without new sacrifices needed, while smaller reunion will come in form already known, asking for more sacrifices if future treasures catches the eyes of the birdtamers.

I cant even imagine the size and prize of it :D

"The rooster is in the hayloft...I repeat, the rooster is in the hayloft!"

Thanks Amar, just made my day alot brighter! And i agree with the November- December release date. For main the main reason to sell PS3's. And the rest of the information is just icing on the cake! THANKS AGAIN AMAR!!!!:):)👍👍

Back