The World's Most Okay Tour - Laguna Seca 200 Miles (31 Dec. 2019, 12PM PST)

• Thread starter Mistah_MCA
  • 391 comments
Confirming, it's 11am Sydney time. :]

Thanx. I was hoping to find a snake skin avg with no luck, at least nothing that looked like snake skin. Was gunna call it the Black Mamba. Not enough time at my level to make one, but I did discover that someone had done a livery in my colours, only looking a bit more NASCARish. I'll go with that 👍.

Yer a goose! I did post on your lobby thread the reason I was missing your lobby was because this was *the next day* :dunce:. :P

Oh Right! So, is the race in 20 minutes or an hour and 20 minutes? I always get this time zone stuff messed up.

Really late, but can you invite my 2nd account instead? I think the PSN in 'Worst_Guy_Ever_' - i just got the king of the oval achievement on main one :rolleyes:

Edit: nvm you got the code there
I'll add that name to the main list so I don't accidentally kick you. :lol:

Oh, it's October 20 already! DT race is loading, joining right after. Start is in 48 minutes right?
Yup! 44 minutes from the time of this post.

Can I have that 4th spot on the waiting list, I'm sure a 4th reserve won't be needed but I'll be online anyway so if you haven't got a full grid 5 seconds before the start time I can jump in at the back of the grid (I know that almost certainly won't happen).

Oh well, I had some fun mini 'battles' during practice. Unfortunately auto-drive could not figure out this complex track layout. Sorry to all that my car hit while backing up on the track :(

Spectator mode didn't work either, no clue who was where.
Cyqp4rX.jpg

Lap 21, maybe, probably not. No race time, incorrect split times, random blue flags even when no other car is in range, rankings randomly changing without anyone passing anyone. Just some minor bugs :)

Congratulations to the winner. I couldn't possibly tell who is in the lead.

That was wicked fun, if the start hadn’t got messed up I think I’d have had a chance at the leader by the end, either way though I had a blast! Thanks for hosting man and thanks to all who raced! :cheers:

if the start hadn’t got messed up I think I’d have had a chance at the leader by the end, either way though I had a blast!

Oh LORDY i dont wanna sound all mopey but i feel i got the worst of those that could race - i was behind 2 cars that stopped during auto drive so until it actually started, everyone rolled off but my car just sat there going :banghead:
Then i thought maybe fuel saving and short-shifting would grant me special late game powers, but alas...

Either way, great fun to be a part of. Thanks for hosting Mistah_MCA, thanks everyone for the clean racing and HUGE sorry to any of you that got held up or side-swiped by me as i pottered around the track :D:tup:

Edit: typos

Last edited:
Oh well, I had some fun mini 'battles' during practice. Unfortunately auto-drive could not figure out this complex track layout. Sorry to all that my car hit while backing up on the track :(

Spectator mode didn't work either, no clue who was where.
Cyqp4rX.jpg

Lap 21, maybe, probably not. No race time, incorrect split times, random blue flags even when no other car is in range, rankings randomly changing without anyone passing anyone. Just some minor bugs :)

Congratulations to the winner. I couldn't possibly tell who is in the lead.

Lol, what in the hell. I've never seen GT get that messed up before. All of your cars were possessed.

Really fun nonetheless. Thanks for hosting. I held a pretty consistent mid 44s pace which was no where near close enough to keep up or catch anyone, but it was a blast. I suck at oval racing, haha.

Back