The world's slowest "Porsche"

Messages
8,978
Philippines
Quezon City, Philippines & Las Vegas, NV
Messages
GTP_VanishingBoy
Messages
Vanishing Boy
-> This video can explain everything:

The Ferdinand GT3 RS
[YOUTUBEhd]GaQB_tgS7f0[/YOUTUBEhd]

^ This 'car' is sooo going to my VWL 5.5. Utterly a riot!!! :lol:
 
Last edited:
Looks like it's made out of tin foil, pvc pipes, card board, and an old bicyle.
 
Looks like it's made out of tin foil, pvc pipes, card board, and an old bicyle.
:odd:

That is awesome I want to see a Ferruccio next.
 
:odd:

That is awesome I want to see a Ferruccio next.

Yeah, I guess they couldn't do a Ferrari version, because Enzo is already taken.
 
I am so building one of those. :lol:
 
-> Make's me want to do a Honda S100 VTEKLETA (bicycle w/ VTEC in Tagalog), an eco-friendly version of my S2K. :sly:

-> To be honest, the craftmanship of the GT3 is very spot on full scale 997.1! I hope they can replicate it with a different car. (my VTEKLETA, ha ha) 👍
 
Well, that's one way to hide your HPV...
 
The Stig should drive this on Top Gear season 15! If I had this car, I'd use it as a decoration for home hehe. Man I thought it had an engine ><
 
In all fairness, as far as bikes/pedal-powered transport goes, that's pretty awesome.
 
Look Ma!! No Hands! :dopey:

Now Dad and Sons can race each other with their own respective pedal-cars...
 
99,637kg? :lol:
 
I would have thought the slowest Porsche would be an old WWII tank!

It's also like a slo mo replay :lol:
 
G.T
99,637kg? :lol:

In continental Europe decimal points are replaced with commas. I'd suspect the weight is somewhere just over 99kg...
 
Pimpin it bedrock style! The Flintstones hit Europe!
 
^ With style on top of that, because its a "Porsche"! :lol:
 
Back