The worst album covers ever!Music 

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 10 comments
This is my fav.:lol:
cover8.jpg

hmm...some of the acid jazz and dark trance i listen to has some horrible covers. I don't see any artistic merit to them but they're either just gross or inappropriate material.

Whoa! Those are pretty terrible! And I was gonna say "Houses of the Holly" by Led Zep. I think I'll pick something up to par with you fellas.

This thread may be old and hasn't seen any posts in years, but it's not a bad topic and haven't seen any newer ones like this. Hope it's not a problem bringing it back.

Cledus T. Judd's "Just Another Day In Parodies" and "Bipolar and Proud".
I like Cledus T. Judd, but this cover....
51A0uKIqIcL._SY355_.jpg

....bothers me, more than it should. When my iPod shuffles to one of his songs on this album, I get kind of excited because I like his music, then I see that cover and it just ruins it for me. I'd be hesitate to pull it up in public because if someone saw it, it'd make for an awkward experience. Other than that, I don't really know how to explain my displeasure for this one.

61FX33AEF6L._SY355_.jpg

^Same for this one too. Cledus is a goofball (Which I like) and these covers do reflect that yes, but I still am not a fan of them. Makes me want to design my own for these albums instead, which I am considering.

Diamonds On My Neck (Remix) by Smitty.
268x0w.jpg

Come on, this doesn't even look like an album cover! If anything, it vaguely resembles a mugshot at best, has no text on it telling you what it is and it's just not very creative at all. With little effort, someone could easily make a better cover than this. Why he chose this for his cover on iTunes is beyond me.

Sorry to bump this thread but I just thought of every covers on albums made by a rapper named Viper.

images

This is just one example of it.

Back