The Worst Car You Have Driven On Gran Turismo

• Thread starter JR98
  • 327 comments
WOW! I just cannot get the handling in that thing.

I think that I used high positive rear toe to keep the end from turning too much. And low front/high rear df. Get the most mechanical grip possible to the rear. Oh, used only ABS. Another trick is mentioned in the description

RedBull is easy :)

I always hated those Red Bull cars and every single imaginary car from that stupid Vision GT failed project. Those SRT Tomahawks, or whatever they're called, are especially stupid. Basically, I thought ever "fake" car was awful.

There are a lot of bad real cars in GT6, but that's bound to happen when you have over 1200 in the showroom. It would be way too hard to narrow it down to just one car - especially since I haven't played GT6 in almost 1 year exactly.

There are also some very good cars, especially if they're tweaked like those found in Ridox's Replica Garage. I'm not a GT6 hater by any means.

Maybe the Auto Union. I like it, but it's so hard to control and it's handling it's very bad that I can't finish a lap at Cote d' azur without hitting a wall. Well, that's what we can expect from a 1937 car :P

For me it's that crappy DeltaWing. I've tried practically everything to try and make it into a respectable race vehicle. It's not even good on an oval. It has such a weird weight bias. Of all the race cars available, I can't imagine why the DeltaWing was included in GT6 and two of them nonetheless. In every race that it's featured in GT6 it's usually a backmarker vehicle used only as an obstacle to get past. I have never found even one redeeming feature for the DeltaWing.

For me it's that crappy DeltaWing. I've tried practically everything to try and make it into a respectable race vehicle. It's not even good on an oval. It has such a weird weight bias. Of all the race cars available, I can't imagine why the DeltaWing was included in GT6 and two of them nonetheless. In every race that it's featured in GT6 it's usually a backmarker vehicle used only as an obstacle to get past. I have never found even one redeeming feature for the DeltaWing.

I don't like the DeltaWing either, but it served a purpose. I managed to win the 24 minutes of Spa with it by putting SS tires on the front and lowering the pp to around 650. It definitely wasn't fast nor easy to drive, but it made the whole race without pitting so I ended up with the win.

To be honest, I would have to say the Kart Shifter. It took me FOREVER to win that series.

As far as road cars, I have to say the Acura 3.2 CL '03. Took it for a lap around Tokyo R246, and it didn't handle the best.

IMG_0444.JPG

My worse car is that Auto-Union Racer, that Audi ' Auto Union V16 Type C Streamline '37 ' car. I rather wished they reintroduced a Ford Model T than that, handles like a dead whale around the Nurburgring.
Was just about to say this, lol. Then again, it wasn't really made for tracks like that. At least I think. It's hilarious to see it try and leave pit lanes. :lol:

Legacy B4 Blisten wasn't among one of my favorites. Now, guilty as charged, I tried drifting it, but it's bad for it. Maybe if I gave it some Godly tune or whatever, or tried making it...well, not a drift car, I might have liked it more. But it didn't leave a good impression on me.

Was just about to say this, lol. Then again, it wasn't really made for tracks like that. At least I think. It's hilarious to see it try and leave pit lanes. :lol:

Legacy B4 Blisten wasn't among one of my favorites. Now, guilty as charged, I tried drifting it, but it's bad for it. Maybe if I gave it some Godly tune or whatever, or tried making it...well, not a drift car, I might have liked it more. But it didn't leave a good impression on me.
Subarus usually either understeer too much or oversteer to 90°

The El Camino has some enjoyably deficient handling characteristics, it must be said. 2-speed auto box, galactically wallowy suspension, enormous amounts of weight... it's a joyous mess of problems from a car that, whilst being extremely cool, is really not meant for high-speed circuit driving. Can it really be considered the worst car if I've enjoyed driving it so much?

The stock TZ3 Strazdale is kind of awful. I keep giving this car chances, but it's sluggish and feels like driving around on flat tires.

The Cizeta V16T '94
I've tried that car in GT4,5 and 6 and it is a POS in all of them. I don't think I have ever saw a car that corners as badly as that one.

When tweaked, this car is a beast. Once u learn to drive it, that V16 has sooooo much torque and power. It literally flys!!
I have a tune for it if you wanna give it a go...I luv destroying other cars on Int. B license Supercar race - Cirque DE LA Sarthe race.

When tweaked, this car is a beast. Once u learn to drive it, that V16 has sooooo much torque and power. It literally flys!!
I have a tune for it if you wanna give it a go...I luv destroying other cars on Int. B license Supercar race - Cirque DE LA Sarthe race.
Can you send it to me in a PM? I'd love to try it.

It can be better tweaked than stock for sure but over all it is just not a good car, far to heavy in the back and handles like a pig. I've tried it in GT4,5 and 6 and yes it has power and speed but it can be destroyed on pretty much every track by a lesser car.

The stock TZ3 Strazdale is kind of awful. I keep giving this car chances, but it's sluggish and feels like driving around on flat tires.
I beat the S liscence test with gold on my first try. I usually struggle to get bronze on the S liscenses (I hate spending 3hours learning a car that I'll never use stock)

I always hated those Red Bull cars and every single imaginary car from that stupid Vision GT failed project. Those SRT Tomahawks, or whatever they're called, are especially stupid. Basically, I thought ever "fake" car was awful.

There are a lot of bad real cars in GT6, but that's bound to happen when you have over 1200 in the showroom. It would be way too hard to narrow it down to just one car - especially since I haven't played GT6 in almost 1 year exactly.

There are also some very good cars, especially if they're tweaked like those found in Ridox's Replica Garage. I'm not a GT6 hater by any means.
I hate pretty much all of the vision cars because they're so locked down tuning wise.

Back