The Worst Car You Have Driven On Gran Turismo

• Thread starter JR98
  • 327 comments
Pl
It can be better tweaked than stock for sure but over all it is just not a good car, far to heavy in the back and handles like a pig. I've tried it in GT4,5 and 6 and yes it has power and speed but it can be destroyed on pretty much every track by a lesser car.
Please explain 'lesser car'
Cizeta is 585PP when fully tweaked and I'm no gt academy racer but I get around 4:00 on cirque DE LA Sarthe on SS tyres with that car. What non race car at less than 585PP can do that? I'm just interested as its a very bold statement you're making that it cannot win on any track against a lesser car.

Pl

Please explain 'lesser car'
Cizeta is 585PP when fully tweaked and I'm no gt academy racer but I get around 4:00 on cirque DE LA Sarthe on SS tyres with that car. What non race car at less than 585PP can do that? I'm just interested as its a very bold statement you're making that it cannot win on any track against a lesser car.

Lesser car = probably means a car with noticeable less PP.

Le Mans happens to be mostly straight so you could have done your test at Route X aswell.. And as you only have 585pp when "fully tweaked" i assume you had weight rediction & ballast set, which is like giving it a lobotomy.. Takes away it's fun "pig" like handling, also SS -tyres are pretty much like slicks.
It has no chance at it's own PP range...

Whoever decided to put the Veyron in a license test needs to be smacked.

It is a pretty good test to be honest. You need to find out, how be fast with this unusal handling car and drive with patience.
Edit: 2:04,2 my time on S-5

Hint: slow in, fast out...

Last edited:
It is a pretty good test to be honest. You need to find out, how be fast with this unusal handling car and drive with patience.

Hint: slow in, fast out...

Oh I already got silver on it but I still raged a lot. An Abrams tank handles better than the Veyron.

@ZR1fan add me on PSN and we can race sometime. I've been playing since January and might be able to teach you a few things.

Oh I already got silver on it but I still raged a lot. An Abrams tank handles better than the Veyron.

@ZR1fan add me on PSN and we can race sometime. I've been playing since January and might be able to teach you a few things.
Sure will. Thanks Death.

By the way, to those of you who say the Huayra handles like crap.. it doesnt. I picked one up today. It drives fine, and i drove it without TCS on sports hards. You just gotta use proper throttle maintenance with it, and watch the boost. Do not let the turbos fall off boost midcorner and then punch the gas coming out of a corner unless the rear is perfectly straight or the car WILL bite you. Keep the turbo spooled up through corners though and the car is fine. Its just brutally quick is all.

Sure will. Thanks Death.

By the way, to those of you who say the Huayra handles like crap.. it doesnt. I picked one up today. It drives fine, and i drove it without TCS on sports hards. You just gotta use proper throttle maintenance with it, and watch the boost. Do not let the turbos fall off boost midcorner and then punch the gas coming out of a corner unless the rear is perfectly straight or the car WILL bite you. Keep the turbo spooled up through corners though and the car is fine. Its just brutally quick is all.
Anytime dude. And yeah a lot of people either don't pay attention to turbo or don't pay attention to their gears. It's annoying.

I'm not saying it's the worst car ever, but I've always found the Ferrari F40 to be difficult without a good suspension tune.
I feel you. MR cars are hard for me because I always drive FR or 4wd and are used to the back end being lighter.

Alright, let me try again. The Veyron. Understeer, understeer, understeer. Seriously. It kills my hands when I drive it.

It has throttle understeer, due to the 4WD. The mass doesnt help either. Use lift-off oversteer and correct it with slight throttle use and fully accelerate when you are almost out of the corner, so you dont run (too) wide.

Around 175mph something odd happens to Veyron, the car acts like it is popping a wheelie since steering response dissappears. I have managed to get a Veyron handing quite well, but have never been able to cure the high speed anomoly fully.

Around 175mph something odd happens to Veyron, the car acts like it is popping a wheelie since steering response dissappears. I have managed to get a Veyron handing quite well, but have never been able to cure the high speed anomoly fully.
It could be because of the aero in the front is peaking up more meaning the Veyron will gradually lose turn-in response to the front wheels, which is not beneficial to an AWD system at those speeds. The dampers are also what determines what the car can do when you corner too, even with the springs and the ride height. However, I think the Veyron is just a top-end straight-line car instead of taking the corners like a CCX-R.

======================================================================

The CTR Yellow Bird is difficult to drive no matter how much you tune out the understeer, which defeats the purpose of the RR drivetrain that could be fully used. I used this car to make a RSR version of, but once I get out of the corner it oversteers as much as my MR2 when it comes to it. I would say it depends on driver control though, it is not the worst car I have driven though. It's the Cizeta that thing can not even turn even if I get it to turn like in GT4, I can't explain why it just refuses to turn for me.

The CTR Yellow Bird is difficult to drive no matter how much you tune out the understeer, which defeats the purpose of the RR drivetrain that could be fully used.

Not saying at it's easiest sar, but minor "corrections" and it behaves as RR should. Changes on video description.

Mitisbishi Pajero Rally raid '03

Horrible horrible disaster of a car, it was awful on Gran Turismo 4 & it's awful in Gran Turismo 6. The car can't handle to save its life.

Back