The Worst Car You Have Driven On Gran Turismo

• Thread starter JR98
  • 327 comments
A fully tuned C63 AMG is the textbook definition of an over steering nightmare.
Are you kidding me? A fully tuned Stratos from GT6 is even worse! Unless you go out of your way to tune the suspension for maximum understeer, the car is practically unusable in its fully-tuned state. It wouldn't even be useable as a drift car!

Nissan R390 GT1 (the GT2 one)
Don't hate on the R390 GT1 from Gran Turismo 2! It was awesome!

Everything that cant reach 100mph and anything that's American.
Everything that's American is the worst car? Here's some great American cars in the series:
  • Cadillac Cien '02 (GT4 [despite shift lag], 5, and 6)
  • Chaparral 2J Race Car '70 (GT4, 5, and 6)
  • Chevrolet Corvette C5-R Race Car '00 (GT3, 4, 5, and 6)
  • Chevrolet Chevelle SS 454 '70
  • Any Dodge Viper
  • Ford GT '05 (GT4, 5, and 6)
  • Ford GT40 Race Car '69 (GT2, 3, 4, 5, and 6)
  • Panoz Esperante GTR-1 Race Car '98 (GT3, 4, 5, and 6)
  • and many more...
Back on topic, here are some cars I find bad in Gran Turismo:
  • Alfa Romeo Spider 3.0i V6 24V '01 (GT4) (Horrendous understeer, sluggish around corners, overpriced)
  • Ford Falcon XR8 2000 (GT4, 5, and 6) (feels like an FF, bad understeer)
  • Ford Taurus SHO '98 (GT4, 5, and 6) (Heavyweight FF American car, sluggish)
  • Gillet Vertigo Race Car '04 (GT4, 5, and 6) (POWERRRRRRR, ridiculous oversteer, bad turning capabilities)

Last edited:
I wish I could make a video just to show you guys how wrong you are, the Vayron is a very good handling car to drive for its weight, of course its hard to drive, and has alot of lift-off oversteer.

That licence isn't hard for no reason.

I wish I could make a video just to show you guys how wrong you are, the Vayron is a very good handling car to drive for its weight, of course its hard to drive, and has alot of lift-off oversteer.

That licence isn't hard for no reason.

My experience with the Veyron has been just terrible. I've had times where it went from understeer turning in to a corner, then snap oversteer as I came out. The Veyron is very reminiscent of supercars before the McLaren F1 - top speed above all else. While this car may have a luxury interior, it is still a top-speed vehicle first.

My experience with the Veyron has been just terrible. I've had times where it went from understeer turning in to a corner, then snap oversteer as I came out. The Veyron is very reminiscent of supercars before the McLaren F1 - top speed above all else. While this car may have a luxury interior, it is still a top-speed vehicle first.

The only way I can tame this car is being extremely sensitive with throttle inputs. But yes, it's basically a 250+ mph tank.

Fisker Karma EcoSport 👎

Fisker-Karma-EcoSport-12_73Front.jpg

Hard to recall previous GT games' cars really, but as far as GT6 goes, i had LOTS of "not fun" times with this
car, after grinding ( early on, when credits were sparse ) and buying it on a whim. More fool me ! Sure it could be my weak sauce skills, but i hated every moment of driving this car. Though the Laguna Blue paint option is rather lovely :)

Fisker Karma EcoSport 👎

Fisker-Karma-EcoSport-12_73Front.jpg

Hard to recall previous GT games' cars really, but as far as GT6 goes, i had LOTS of "not fun" times with this
car, after grinding ( early on, when credits were sparse ) and buying it on a whim. More fool me ! Sure it could be my weak sauce skills, but i hated every moment of driving this car. Though the Laguna Blue paint option is rather lovely :)
I agree totally! It's a beautiful car, but handles terribly!

I hate to say this, but... The Ferrari FXX. Body roll is a bitch on stock springs which tends to result in it oversteering when you put the power down. It doesn't help that you can't adjust the aero to make it more stable, either.

I hate to say this, but... The Ferrari FXX. Body roll is a bitch on stock springs which tends to result in it oversteering when you put the power down. It doesn't help that you can't adjust the aero to make it more stable, either.
Thats why you can tune cars.

On the other hand, things like the Tank car, are useless no matter how you tune it. A fully loaded trailer truck handles better and its faster aswell

Thats why you can tune cars.

On the other hand, things like the Tank car, are useless no matter how you tune it. A fully loaded trailer truck handles better and its faster aswell
It can also stop faster...

Tomahawk X. Way, way, WAAAAY too fast and causes unbelievable lag and juddering when a whole bunch are together of SSRX.

Every MR drivetrained have horrible handling
I find that hard to believe. Granted, there are a few that are snap-oversteer incarnate like the Deltawings and the Stratos, but there are some cars, especially the modern LMPS (discounting the aforementioned Deltawings), are actually rather stable. You just have to adjust your driving style to the rear weight bias.

I bet I can beat you at a driftcontest with my Tankcar. This car is far from useless. Each drift-seasonal I rank between place 300-1000 at the first 2 tries.

I can show you how far from useless this car is ;)

I bet I can beat you at a driftcontest with my Tankcar. This car is far from useless. Each drift-seasonal I rank between place 300-1000 at the first 2 tries.

I can show you how far from useless this car is ;)
I was talking about going fast on a track, not drifting.
As I suppose you know, drifting has nothing to do with being fast

Speed 12, Veyron, FXX, Zonda, SLR McLaren, Viper, R390 GT1, BTR '86, Lotus Europa (!) etc etc. Most of the cars people are finding disappointing in here are ridiculously fast and consistent if tuned and drived properly.
Just don't pretend to drive every damn car the same way as you drive a 458 or a GT-R.
It's fun to learn the strength and weakness of each car.

Back