The X2014 standard event...

• Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 191 comments
United States
United States
GabeGalvao
What's the situation?

Tomorrow we gon' race or that ain't known?

Was the X2014 Standard in the last patch? Or tomorrow some patch's gon' show up?

it's only available in the Goodwood Challenge at the moment I think..??..
wat..

The one in the Goodwood event is the X2010 methinks?

Go in the Red Bull X Challenge event and head to the last one, it says it will be open in 1st of january, hence my doubts

I also noticed that after I completed the junior event and I hope they keep their promises and release the event tomorrow.

Maybe I'm just thick or something but is this what the seasonal schedule is going to be now? Only once a month? I got really used to the Wednesday night schedule in GT5 :(

Like they said we'd get a new seasonal event on 12/20?
Show me where "they" said this?

You realize the Hudson event started the day before right, 12/19? Me thinks you have your dates/timezones mixed up. Why would we get seasonals two days in a row 12/19 and 12/20??

Yeah I think some people do not realize the timezone factor. Many times I see that when a game mentions a date they are actually talking about GMT time or could be any time zone at all. Forza for example uses Pacific time if I'm not mistaken and I think GT5 was using GMT.

Also note that when they say Jan 1 even if they mean Jan 1 GMT that does not mean it will pop up at the very second but sometime within the 24 hour window that follows

Show me where "they" said this?

You realize the Hudson event started the day before right, 12/19? Me thinks you have your dates/timezones mixed up. Why would we get seasonals two days in a row 12/19 and 12/20??
Yeah I think some people do not realize the timezone factor. Many times I see that when a game mentions a date they are actually talking about GMT time or could be any time zone at all. Forza for example uses Pacific time if I'm not mistaken and I think GT5 was using GMT.

Also note that when they say Jan 1 even if they mean Jan 1 GMT that does not mean it will pop up at the very second but sometime within the 24 hour window that follows

https://www.gtplanet.net/gt6-patch-...red-bull-x-challenge-login-credit-bonus-more/

Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
From 20 December 2013 3:00AM GMT to 17 January 2014 3:00AM GMT the Seasonal Events will host a special bonus event. If you obtain a Gold award in all events, the credits reward will add up to 3,000,000 credits, and combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, this can multiply to a maximum 6,000,000 credits!

Furthermore, a second bonus event is planned to be held from 2 January 2014 3:00AM GMT to 30 January 2014 3:00AM. Again, this event will allow you to win up to 6,000,000 credits when combined with the Consecutive Login Bonus, so if you participate in both special events you could earn up to 12,000,000 credits!

The Dates on the Hudson event match up, the pay outs do not. The only way this all adds up is if you add a few existing events together.

Hmm, now that I look at it, they probably meant the MiTo event and the 2nd 15TH AE event to be part of that equation. But in order to achieve those you need both the AE cars and you had to NOT HAVE COMPLETED those events before 1.02 came out AND you had to wait a few days to build up your bonus.

Hmmm, on third look, can someone tell me where Wardez got the 3,000,000 and 6,000,000 figures from?

Last edited:
The Dates on the Hudson event match up, the pay outs do not. The only way this all adds up is if you add a few existing events together.

Hmm, now that I look at it, they probably meant the MiTo event and the 2nd 15TH AE event to be part of that equation. But in order to achieve those you need both the AE cars and you had to NOT HAVE COMPLETED those events before 1.02 came out AND you had to wait a few days to build up your bonus.

Hmmm, on third look, can someone tell me where Wardez got the 3,000,000 and 6,000,000 figures from?

The 2nd AE event, the Mito event and the Hudson event paid about 6 million. I ran them last night on a different profile that had not did them yet. I forget what the exact amounts were but they were pretty high when you gold them on the first entry. Bronze+Silver+Gold+ 200% bonus

O.k thanks, I've read that before in the news section. I think they meant the Hudson TT plus the Red Bull events together. At least that's how I perceived it. I didn't expect anything during Christmas week. We should get RedBull events plus a seasonal this week.

The ingame notifications say new seasonals that pay 6 mil on the 2nd of Jan. Im guessing Seasonals and Redbull could be mini updates because they seem to be there, just locked.

O.k thanks, I've read that before in the news section. I think they meant the Hudson TT plus the Red Bull events together. At least that's how I perceived it. I didn't expect anything during Christmas week. We should get RedBull events plus a seasonal this week.

No, it was just the 3 seasonals. The redbull events add a couple million more onto that number

Hudson event 550,000 + 380,000+110,000=1,040,000
Mito Event 400,000+270,000+90,000=760,000
AE 2 Event 650,000+430,000+120,000=1,200,000

-----------
3,000,000 * 2 =6,000,000

Back