The X2014 standard event...

• Thread starter GalvoGT13
  • 191 comments
I also saw last night that in the notifications it says they will have something at the end of Jaunuary, and they will change it the date under the race.

From the Weekly Rewind regarding the Red Bull Event.

“The in-game message displayed when someone attempts o enter the 2nd part of the “Red Bull X Challenge” is incorrect. The next event will be available at the end of January and not on the 1st as currently suggested.
The message will be amended with the next game update. We deeply apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.”

I'm not even expecting them anymore. It was 1st of January, then we got a message a week later that it's going to be released in the end of January, now it's start of February, then he's going to say that it's going to be a special fools day release on 1st of April.

I'm not even expecting them anymore. It was 1st of January, then we got a message a week later that it's going to be released in the end of January, now it's start of February, then he's going to say that it's going to be a special fools day release on 1st of April.
🤬

Does no-one seem to be able to think of Polyphony's time management (or lack thereof)?

They've never been a particularly prompt company..

Back