TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

Hey Admiester, stunning gallery! Mind telling me where in the Dev Menu you can toggle on or off the driver model as well the Autovista Model and door controls? Thanks a bunch, I used to know but forgot :confused:

Hey Admiester, stunning gallery! Mind telling me where in the Dev Menu you can toggle on or off the driver model as well the Autovista Model and door controls? Thanks a bunch, I used to know but forgot :confused:
I haven't got a dev build at the moment so this is just from memory, but the driver model should be within Presentation > Cars > your current car > at the bottom of the menu there should be something related to driver

I believe the autovista controls are in the same menu, Presentation > Cars > your current car > StateMachine. There's some kind of "AnimationLOD" setting you'll need to change to Car_Autovista in that submenu if I remember right. I might be completely wrong but hope that helps.

I haven't got a dev build at the moment so this is just from memory, but the driver model should be within Presentation > Cars > your current car > at the bottom of the menu there should be something related to driver

I believe the autovista controls are in the same menu, Presentation > Cars > your current car > StateMachine. There's some kind of "AnimationLOD" setting you'll need to change to Car_Autovista in that submenu if I remember right. I might be completely wrong but hope that helps.
Thanks for the reply, I found it in the end. My problem was that under Presentation I didn't have the "Cars" entry. I had to re-register the dev build on my machine to get it working.

I know Forza Horizon 3 Days are over, especially for the dev version, but I wanted to somewhat revive it here by showing some cars with a special effect I have never seen anyone use before. It's in the presentation debug section called highqualitycubemap, which essentially turns on ray tracing.

nissan r34 dev 2.PNGnissan r34 dev 1.PNGnissan r34 dev 3.PNGnissan r34 dev.PNGnissan r33 dev.PNGtoyota supra dev.PNGlexus sc300 dev.PNGlola dev.PNGmclaren p1 dev.PNGmono bac gokart dev.PNG

I know Forza Horizon 3 Days are over, especially for the dev version, but I wanted to somewhat revive it here by showing some cars with a special effect I have never seen anyone use before. It's in the presentation debug section called highqualitycubemap, which essentially turns on ray tracing.

View attachment 1268444View attachment 1268443View attachment 1268445View attachment 1268446View attachment 1268442View attachment 1268447View attachment 1268438View attachment 1268439View attachment 1268440View attachment 1268441
Old news ;) I think Admeister discovered that way back in 2016 when he used to do his Reddit realistic photo shoots aha

Back