TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

Returned to Blizzard Mountain for some (kinda) Christmassy shots.
27512913689_50e21a53c4_o.jpg

25421512428_3a8d469b63_o.jpg

39260801242_e3d5ccec54_o.jpg

could you put the 2005 nsx wheels on the 2016 civic type r and sort the offset out on the rear wheels so they stick out a bit more? :D
Never noticed this post before, sorry about the late reply. I'll do your request next time I play the game.

No pictures to show, but I've just written myself a little command-line tool to allow me to add engine swaps in a matter of seconds, as opposed to minutes fumbling around with the DB.

Might reignite some interest in the game for me for the time being...

You should call it the Cayenne GT :sly:

Love all the ideas you've already shown, but something that to my surprise I haven't seen done anywhere with debug Forza yet: mind showing us parked Lambos with doors up? 670 nudge nudge

I've looked absolutely everywhere on the internet, and I could not for the life of me find a way to grab photos from the dev build. Would you mind giving some insight?

I've looked absolutely everywhere on the internet, and I could not for the life of me find a way to grab photos from the dev build. Would you mind giving some insight?

Since you said "grab" I assume you mean you know how to take photos but can't find the output file? When you take photos with the Big Shot menu they're saved to Users\*Your User*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch.

Thank you for posting this photo. It's a new location I hadn't seen before. I've played this game for nearly 550 hours and still had not seen this brick driveway in Byron Bay yet. It took about 15 minutes of searching but I found it. It makes for great photos especially at morning and dusk because of the beautiful shadows. Different car and different time of day, but proof I found the spot.

Thank you for posting this photo. It's a new location I hadn't seen before. I've played this game for nearly 550 hours and still had not seen this brick driveway in Byron Bay yet. It took about 15 minutes of searching but I found it. It makes for great photos especially at morning and dusk because of the beautiful shadows. Different car and different time of day, but proof I found the spot.
Yep, it's a great spot. Only thing I don't like about it is that the collision is wrong so your car floats on it. Thankfully in the developer build I can make the tires fatter to compensate. If you ever see a photo in that spot from me and wonder why it looks like the tires would rub the arches, that's why :P

Since you said "grab" I assume you mean you know how to take photos but can't find the output file? When you take photos with the Big Shot menu they're saved to Users\*Your User*\AppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.OpusPG_8wekyb3d8bbwe\TempState\scratch.

Thanks, I've been looking all over the place. I'm doing a project to see if people can differentiate between real life and game photos, and wanted to get my own pics for it. Thanks again for the help.

EDIT: Now, this may seem like a step back from the previous question, but where is the big shot menu in OpusDev? I apologize for my incompetence, but I've checked through the menu tab of the dev menu and can't find the feature, (or I just overlooked it, whoops.) Would you mind telling me what tab it's under if it's under any at all?

Last edited:
Thanks, I've been looking all over the place. I'm doing a project to see if people can differentiate between real life and game photos, and wanted to get my own pics for it. Thanks again for the help.

EDIT: Now, this may seem like a step back from the previous question, but where is the big shot menu in OpusDev? I apologize for my incompetence, but I've checked through the menu tab of the dev menu and can't find the feature, (or I just overlooked it, whoops.) Would you mind telling me what tab it's under if it's under any at all?

Presentation > Take_Big_Screenshot. In there you’ll see 1x, 2x, 4x, etc. These are all factors of your resolution, so if you’re at 1080p then 2x will be 4K (Don’t go overboard and try 8x or 16x because those will usually crash). Each of those will have a button that takes the screenshot, naturally bigger shots take longer to render.

Once the picture renders it’ll be put out into the folder I mentioned in the last post.

Ahh, I see now, thanks again!

EDIT: one last question; how do you do forzavista in freeroam. I looked through everything and all that I could find crashed my game on press. My pc specs up past par, do that's not the issue.

In the meantime I've gotten some nice 16k shots of a couple cars, namely the E30 and C10 GT-R.

Last edited:
Ahh, I see now, thanks again!

EDIT: one last question; how do you do forzavista in freeroam. I looked through everything and all that I could find crashed my game on press. My pc specs up past par, do that's not the issue.

In the meantime I've gotten some nice 16k shots of a couple cars, namely the E30 and C10 GT-R.

Sorry I missed your edit since it wasn't a new post. I've PM'ed you the instructions for animations in free roam.

Some new shots:
R8P.png

BM2.png

MP1.png

Classic '60s sports car action. (If anyone "um, actually"s me about that fact that these two cars are from 1973 and 1972, I will climb through the internet to your house and club you over the head with my murder-bat for the crime of willful missing of the point.)

Back