TheAdmiester's Gallery of Debug Stuff

Realised that something very cool is very simple. I can apply different cars' manufacturer colours to one another, instead of trying to recreate them.

Here's BMW's Austin Yellow Metallic on a Focus RS:
34453905695_2f7356e51c_o.png

Hey @TheAdmiester, did you happen to look into that A.I. rubberband thing I asked about a few weeks back? No rush obviously, just wasn't sure if your research turned up fruitless or something.

Hey @TheAdmiester, did you happen to look into that A.I. rubberband thing I asked about a few weeks back? No rush obviously, just wasn't sure if your research turned up fruitless or something.
Not yet, I've been busy with stuff in real life but I will get it done at some point, it's just that it's much quicker and relaxing to be taking screenshots when I get my free time :P

Not yet, I've been busy with stuff in real life but I will get it done at some point, it's just that it's much quicker and relaxing to be taking screenshots when I get my free time :P
Understandable. It's not a problem bud. Take your time. 👍

Realised that something very cool is very simple. I can apply different cars' manufacturer colours to one another, instead of trying to recreate them.

Here's BMW's Austin Yellow Metallic on a Focus RS:
34453905695_2f7356e51c_o.png
That's a favorite hobby of mine, trying different manufacturer colors on cars that didn't come in them.

@TheAdmiester are you able to view manufacturer color hues (saturation, brightness, hue, etc.)?
Unfortunately not. A car's manufacturer colours file is simply a pointer to a materials file.

For example, the BMW M4's ManufacturerColors.bin references materials\austinyellowmetallic.materialbin. Inside said file is just this:

upload_2017-5-8_1-47-30.png

They're all binary data like this, nothing human-readable.

Do you mind getting a sound clip of the Carrera GT?

The tool I use to get files from each update isn't playing nicely with the most recent one. Either I should be able to figure out something soon, or the car will come out for everyone and you'll hear it yourself :P

BAHAHA. That last picture. Oh my god. :lol:
Could you possibly get the Terradyne Gurkha LAPV as well, if it isn't too much to ask? :P

Last edited:
And here's the Hummer in GIF format. You can really see the drop in quality now... :lol:
Obviously it's in order from LOD-1 to LOD5.
zK3Rf0.gif

Back