(Banned)
Japan
Japan
virtualnao
11072f9a.jpg

ee1ad814.jpg

b3f9b1a5.jpg

Last edited:
Is that first one (of the Skyline) actually in-game!? Could have fooled me. I haven't really played with the in-game filters yet but it seems like they can produce some nice effects.
Love the wide shots in the second series

Well done good sir. Lovely shots indeed. Macro wise the first two are my fav. Specially the guy looking over, Advertisement Compt. worthy, not anymore anyways since I mentioned it :).

Wow! Extremely well done Andrea! I like the top down view and the one with the man leaning on the rail... heck I like all of them really. Excellent work on angles and composition! Are you a photographer in real life?

As a photographer myself, I can't wait to get my hands on the game! The amount of true to life camera lense and manual options sounds soo awesome!

But, living in the mountains I am snowed in at the moment {;"(. I wouldn't be able to play it anyway, have had to shut my game room down because it's too difficult to heat in below 0 F temps. For GT5 though... I'd probably be in there playing it freezing my hands and feet off anyway!!! :D

Great work! Can't wait to see more!

@Dmarc: Smaller/longer shutter speed.

@franz: Glad you like them and I'll try keep my thread updated.

Wow! Extremely well done Andrea! I like the top down view and the one with the man leaning on the rail... heck I like all of them really. Excellent work on angles and composition! Are you a photographer in real life?

I am a photographer, thanks for noticing. Truth be told I was not expecting much out of photo mode. The result is a very easy to use picture snapper.

My current R33 has trouble putting down power.

Last edited:
Good shots, like the effect of the black and white, the only photo I have any gripe with is the ones with the pixelated effects on the wing and the cone! But that's from the smoke and the PS3 is kinda limited, so I understand, the rest are 9 or 10 ranked shots though.

Thanks. I'm going to part with the GT-R soon and buy another car. This will be a surprise ofcourse.

Last edited:
Beautiful shots, great composition. You captured each and every moment really well. A true photographer here!

Back