• Thread starter andrea
  • 251 comments
e379476a.jpg

b4e7b171.jpg

7573be9c.jpg

5f28a459.jpg

509ec865.jpg

f704ad5c.jpg

With the standard car shots, and most of them, how do you get allowed so close??? When i try for this i just get told to move away!!! Lol

With the standard car shots, and most of them, how do you get allowed so close??? When i try for this i just get told to move away!!! Lol

Why not use the zoom in feature? Or even try different angles to get the pictures that you want?

Andrea,

I like the 2nd to last picture in your Capp RM photo shoot. Keep the pictures coming!

The soft pink looks pretty good, I like those enkei wheels a lot. Is there a way you can make the reflection of the car in color as well?

Another great looking gallery I need to keep my eye on. Great shots! Especially liking the black and white approach. I really like one of the shots in your first update with the focus on the double lines and the car in background blurred - great shot! 👍

Nice photos! Really nice gallery as well. My favourite is the first one, but all of them are stunning.

The go kart one is great, really like the colour of the sunrise on the black and white, I really need to sort out a photshoot with some go karts

Back