TheKitten's Gallery | I Need Your Love | <3

• Thread starter Kitten
  • 145 comments
Maybe I can ask you a question here so you can put in the OP?

Will you make a gallery for photos of Gran Turismo 6?

Yus i will answer this :D. Please continue with the Questions!

McLaren MP4-12C

Old Set i never posted in my Gallery :(

Last edited:
OK then.

What is your favorite thing to photograph?

How easy is using GT5's camera for you?

What is your personal favorite photo?

I'm trying to think of more.

That Honda set is exactly what I wanna see. They are soooooo natural. Shots 3 & 4 say it best.:drool:

Those shots look like real life, From the sand in the first shot, to the shadows of the 2nd shot.

Beautiful set, but you NAILED those two. IMO.

-The Schulze set is dead on also (newest set), the car is great, clean, no visible jaggies (I hate those),and the fog in the 2nd shot is very accurate.👍

The 4th shot is (Speaking like a kitten) PURRRRRRFECT!!!:drool: That thing is coming your way...Fast.

The first shot is ever so dreary, and it is wonderful.👍👍👍

You have improved, but gracefully.

Excellent work! Always forward!

You've done it Big here...Again!

Oh, I forgot...Spa Baby!:gtpflag:

Amazing stuff kitten, Honda HSV set really good, and the N24 GTR set is very realistic, especially the angle on each of the photo's is what makes it look real.:drool:

The Mclaren set is great too.👍

Can't wait to see what you will give us next time.:scared:

Amazing stuff kitten, Honda HSV set really good, and the N24 GTR set is very realistic, especially the angle on each of the photo's is what makes it look real.:drool:

The Mclaren set is great too.👍

Can't wait to see what you will give us next time.:scared:

Im deciding 💡...

Very nice work on light in the Schulze set. The second one has a reallistic apperance 👍 but my fav' are the first two of the second part of the set : great atmosphere in these two ones 👍
And nice work on the MP4 set, great toning and good use of light once more 👍
You're getting better set after set, can't wait for the next :cheers:

Digging the clarity of the image(how clean the car is shown popped up) and the blur in the background you've added adequately.

Digging the clarity of the image(how clean the car is shown popped up) and the blur in the background you've added adequately.

Thanks 👍 Wheel Arches were so bad. Had to heavy edit those. But still need more work.

Back