Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Hopefully we can hold out that long.. Planned on starting at 8pm est. Ill leave a spot for you spank, and you'll run last.

fastfox400
Hopefully we can hold out that long.. Planned on starting at 8pm est. Ill leave a spot for you spank, and you'll run last.

Sweet thank you!

hey guys i was wondering theres a vip tonight then tommorow and sunday witch is main do i have to be there tonight to participate tommorrow or something

Yes. Lounge is now open for practice. Join now. Brackets will be made at 8pm EST. Spank will be there about 8:30ish. He will run last. Lets get it on!

I appreciate everyone who attended, Not a full lounge but it was fun. Especially battling spank for 20 min and 3 set of tires later a winner was determined. Congratz goes out to mav for his 3rd place finish, Spank with his 2nd place finish. Video to be up next week hopefully.

Remember Today at 4pm EST?GMT-5 There will be another Vip Show Down.

Thanks to all who participated in the VIP show down this afternoon. They are some really good battles today. Quite a few were very close. Congratz goes out to GTDS-Maveric for his first place finish. But not to be over looked is Monstergauz with his 2nd place finish, and Powell's 3rd place finish.

Once again thanks to all for attending and I had a blast.

Thank you fox, good job with organizing this. It truly successed!

Send me your e mail adresse. I will try to send you the onboard videos with a mail.

Thanks to all who participated in the VIP show down this afternoon. They are some really good battles today. Quite a few were very close. Congratz goes out to GTDS-Maveric for his first place finish. But not to be over looked is Monstergauz with his 2nd place finish, and Powell's 3rd place finish.

Once again thanks to all for attending and I had a blast.

Thanks, fun comps & organized too. Good job. 👍

GTP ID: E_Dub64
PSN ID: E_Dub64
Theme: US vs. Japan vs. Europe
Horsepower: 600
Chassis's Allowed: BMW, Dodge, Chevrolet, Ford, Honda, Lexus, Mercedes-Benz, Aston Martin, Mazda, Nissan
Track: Rome
# of participants (8 or 16): 16

Hey guys nice comps i enjoyed yesterdays vip comp, i have a suggestion that we dont see often for of your next ones, how about a 60s 70s muscle car drift comp

Hey guys nice comps i enjoyed yesterdays vip comp, i have a suggestion that we dont see often for of your next ones, how about a 60s 70s muscle car drift comp

I have it in mind for a comp.

Remember I am still taking people to organize the events. Some spots left, anyone interested?

DRIFTZZ, you are now up to organize the next event. Please fill out event form and past. I will update the OP.

Back