Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Also fastfox, why are Toyota chasers allowed? They are pretty much the same class as a BMW 3 series. Thats just my opinion though.

Also fastfox, why are Toyota chasers allowed? They are pretty much the same class as a BMW 3 series. Thats just my opinion though.

Ono if you want to use the 330i you can. Its just its is hard for the BMW to keep up. I'm using my e55 or a Aristo. The chase is built off of the same platform as the aristo. Its a speed thing.

Ono if you want to use the 330i you can. Its just its is hard for the BMW to keep up. I'm using my e55 or a Aristo. The chase is built off of the same platform as the aristo. Its a speed thing.

Oh so its just because of the power it outputs? And i dont want to change the rules you have made up, its your comp. It goes by your rules 👍

Oh so its just because of the power it outputs? And i dont want to change the rules you have made up, its your comp. It goes by your rules 👍

I was going to use it also, but I built all of them. I compared all the speeds while drifting an it was just slow. The power helps maintain the speed better.

I have a total of 17 people. I need times to host these Events. I will host a total of 3 Events. They are first come, first serve.

Euro Room: January 6, 2012 7pm GMT

America Rooms: January 6, 2012 at 10pm EST/ January 7, 2012 5pm EST.

FYI. The first 2 events are a max of 8ppl. The room on saturday will hopefully full to the max with 16ppl.

Last edited:
I have a total of 17 people. I need times to host these Events. I will host a total of 3 Events. They are first come, first serve.

Euro Room: January 7, 2012 7pm GMT

America Rooms: January 7, 2012 at 10pm EST/ January 8, 2012 5pm EST.

FYI. The first 2 events are a max of 8ppl. The room on saturday will hopefully full to the max with 16ppl.

i dont get what your saying about the 2 first events witch are they sunday is the finally or ? ur saying 2 first are 8ppl max but you want saturday to be full?

Friday there will be 2 events. One in the afternoon an one in the evening. Then on saturday there will be another but instead of 8 I want 16 people to join.

Ill be there Friday afternoon.

New VIP pic on OP.

Last edited:
Afternoon room is about to open to anyone joining. It is first come first serve for today's comps. Limit will be 8 this afternoon. The one this evening is open to 16. Along with the one scheduled for tomorrow.

Im so ******* stupid, I forgot about it. Ehh I bet its finished now, 2 hours later. I might join the 1am one....

it was suppose to be 5pm gmt. But I had a family emergency to take care off. Hence the reason now.. 630pm gmt..

I had a emergency to take care off. Room is open now. Starts in 30 hopefully.

Hope its going good! I work till 5 tonight rather then 1. Then getting tires on tge 240. Be home around 6:30.

Back