Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
Choosing my car is going to be a last minute decision... S13/S15/FC... Y U GIVE US SO MANY CHOICES SPANK. :(

I am choosing my replica of my real car s13.

Although I need a matte white....

The video is now rendering 👍 Hope yall like it ^^

EDIT: The render is going to take a good few hours :| Therefore Il start it tomorrow morning when I go college. :D I got my pc next to my bed and I cant sleep with it on :yuck:

fastfox400

Thanks bro! I'm watching initial d currently.

Edit: Comp room #1 will open at 9 am. For a 1 hour practice. Then 10 we will start a 8 man line up.

Yes mst. Room #2 will be open later that afternoon.

Edit : I don't know how to dupe colors.

Last edited:
Spanksave your saved user data on a thumb drive, then paint your car. Save that user data on a seperate thumb drive. Copy over the original data with the paint chip and send it. Then copy your saved user data back over that..

fastfox400
Spanksave your saved user data on a thumb drive, then paint your car. Save that user data on a seperate thumb drive. Copy over the original data with the paint chip and send it. Then copy your saved user data back over that..

I'm tok lazy for this!

The video is now done :) Go easy on me :guilty:
BTW hope you like the intro hehe

spank what time is the comp? :D

No I ended up not doing it cause its just to short notice and I havent had time to finish OP. I will post the day for it as soon as I get my new schedule. I will run these on my days off.

Edit: OP Now updated, I added a registration to kinda assure me people will show up. I will take the first 8 and have 2 as a back up for no shows. After first ten who sign up I will no longet be taking anymore until refresh of registration. GO!

Last edited:
Back