Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
I doubt we will get anyone anyway.
 
What time is that in central for me cuz I'm at the bar eating
 
Well that would be 6pm CST, and it is 7pm EST for me. I need to drift now.
 
Man im going to be late I have ten minutes till six
 
Spank isnt even on.
 
Okay good I'll b on soon
 
I put on title that it will be Wedesday at 7pm GMT
 
monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ
Trueno AE86

Wednesday is my first day of xmas holidays so I think I can come
 
monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ
Trueno AE86

Wednesday is my first day of xmas holidays so I think I can come

Right on!
 
Nice I will be using my AE86 also spankage.. Its so much better now.
 
My first day off too!
 
You should see my Trueno. Painted green with the VOLK 6 spoke rims, don't know the name, painted in same color. JDM Missile look :)
 
TE37's. We might have twins. Just different colors. Mine is team colors with a Dark metallic Blue..
 
My 86 looks so sexy! I'm in love.
 
PSN: anthaliscious GTP: anthaliscious Car: SILEIGHTY if there isn't a spot this week I'll do next week
 
anthaliscious
PSN: anthaliscious GTP: anthaliscious Car: SILEIGHTY if there isn't a spot this week I'll do next week

Okay. You should be fine.
 
You should see my Trueno. Painted green with the VOLK 6 spoke rims, don't know the name, painted in same color. JDM Missile look :)

My levin is green too 0_o :sly:

TsukubaCircuit_1.jpg
 
My ride :cheers:


​

my sileighty is nearly the same thing lol. Looks like ill be rummaging through my paints to find an even cheaper missile color.
 
my sileighty is nearly the same thing lol. Looks like ill be rummaging through my paints to find an even cheaper missile color.

Lol thats funny. Had this paint scheme for a couple months now.
 
anthaliscious
Lol thats funny. Had this paint scheme for a couple months now.

Haha looks like my real life s13.
 
When does it start today?
 
anthaliscious
When does it start today?

I'm opening first room in 1 hour1/2
 
Oh speaking I need to get some wheels on mine before today too.
 
Spank you got room for me ?

Psn:saggyscrot
Car: sil80
 
Probably its mostly first come first serve!
 
My lounge is now open to join!
 
Not gonna make it.
 
Back