Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

• Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
GTP ID: SeanWelland
PSN ID: SeanWelland
Drift Car?: S13/S15/FC I CAN'T DECIDE YET :@

I also need to post the room times. There will be two so many canr make it in the morning.

GTP ID: iNs3CuRe
PSN ID: OnoMaToPeja_
Drift Car?: dont know yet, will let you know 👍

Spank could I use a old Mitsubishi Lancer which is FR and under 350hp?

Last edited by a moderator:
fcpmarcus
Can I use the ft86? I wanna have a reason to use that car lol

I'm trying to put something together like you see in YouTube videos. Where they are drifting cars that they don't care about. Aka missiles. I just don't think they would use it.

spank_ur_mom
I'm trying to put something together like you see in YouTube videos. Where they are drifting cars that they don't care about. Aka missiles. I just don't think they would use it.

Understandable! I guess I'll use a 180sx

Gtp: fcpmarcus
Psn: fcpmarcus
Car: 180sx

This will be happening tonight at 5pm mst. Yes I know people from europe won't be able to unless you like to stay up late, but I want to see a turn out from north america. I need atleast 8 to do this with 2 back ups. I will edit the turnout list as soon as I get home from work at 11:30am mst.

This will be happening tonight at 5pm mst. Yes I know people from europe won't be able to unless you like to stay up late, but I want to see a turn out from north america. I need atleast 8 to do this with 2 back ups. I will edit the turnout list as soon as I get home from work at 11:30am mst.

:(

Talk about short notice.. I guess I wont be able to make this one, but i'll still be interested in next ones!

Latest Posts

Back