Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,198 views
Tacobell18
Also, are we allowed to put stage 4 and 5 weight on it?

Not much it does. It takes 30-100KG off the car.
 
Not much it does. It takes 30-100KG off the car.

Ye but i need to fix the weight balance on that mustang.
 
Tacobell18
Ye but i need to fix the weight balance on that mustang.

Yeah... I was basically saying I don't know why it wouldn't be allowed.
 
I don't like it. But can do anything about it.
 
SPANK
I don't like it. But can do anything about it.

You would if you tried it on your FC. It is just what it needed. It lowered the weight about 70KG or less.
 
You would if you tried it on your FC. It is just what it needed. It lowered the weight about 70KG or less.

Exactly it really made it better
 
Weight limit if you disagree with it spank, easily solvable
 
Hopefully the extras list doesnt get filled so I can watch
 
Hope we can atleast get 8 to show up lol.
 
GTP: DriftToretto
PSN: MCR-Toretto
 
Can't make it to the comp.
Family issues...
 
Coquiland
Can't make it to the comp.
Family issues...

Okay. You will be removed and a extra will tske your place. Sorry to hear that.
 
Do I need to add you?
 
Im on a bike ride with my son. I will be on soon
 
Was fun today guys good runs :)
 
We have to take him out next one. Or im going to freak out lol. Podium picture to go up tomorrow.
 
We have to take him out next one. Or im going to freak out lol. Podium picture to go up tomorrow.

Ok lol :)
I got a cool track with a jump ;)
 
LOL, guess im the only one that liked the mustang.
 
Ill post new theme today when I post podium picture.
 
Make a new one where I can use a Supra please ^^
 
monsterGAUZ
Make a new one where I can use a Supra please ^^

God I love your avatar haha.

I am waiting for a classic muscle theme
 
Podium Picture from Saturday Mustang Comp.

8755258815_47381b9d3d_c.jpg
 
New theme now updated!!

Time to bring out your Classic muscle and lets see what these can do?!
 
SPANK
New theme now updated!!

Time to bring out your Classic muscle and lets see what these can do?!

Yeeessss
 
Back