Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,196 views
Now tomorrow I gotta figure out which fits me best.
 
lspredator

No, screw Ford. You have seen my current drift car right?
 
lspredator
Shut up xD i want use ny mach1

Ono and his Mach 1 might show up too.

But no, I will be running my 1969 Z28 Camaro
 
GTP: DriftRyuji
PSN: Kyouto-Naoki
 
GTP ID: WingZeroCustom
PSN ID: ND_4_SPD_Naruto

Car will either be my Challenger I just built or my Buick Grand National.
 
GTP: lspredator
PSN: lspredator


Mach1
 
I'l sit this 1 out as you all know my feelings towards these cars.
 
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ

Mach1
 
DriftRyuji
GTP: DriftRyuji
PSN: Kyouto-Naoki

WingZeroCustom
GTP ID: WingZeroCustom
PSN ID: ND_4_SPD_Naruto

Car will either be my Challenger I just built or my Buick Grand National.

lspredator
GTP: lspredator
PSN: lspredator

Mach1

monsterGAUZ
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ

Mach1

Sorry guys edited the form. Please fill it out again.

And Bar I can't consider the Grand National a muscle. It was from the 80's and 0nly came with a turbo six cylinder.
 
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ
Car: Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71
 
monsterGAUZ
GTP ID: monsterGAUZ
PSN ID: monsterGAUZ
Car: Ford Mustang Mach 1 '71

Added. Thank you
 
GTP ID: Coquiland
PSN ID: El-_-coqui
Drift Car: Camaro SS 69' (standard)
 
Coquiland
GTP ID: Coquiland
PSN ID: El-_-coqui
Drift Car: Camaro SS 69' (standard)

Added
 
GTP ID: Lock2Lock
PSN ID: Lock_2_Lock
Car: 1969 Z28 Camaro
 
GTP: lspredator

PSN: lspredator
Mach1
 
GTP : DriftRyuji
PSN : Kyouto-Naoki
CAR: MACH 1
 
Y U NO LIKE JDM SPANK hehe!


Am I allowed to watch this?
 
GreazyTee
Y U NO LIKE JDM SPANK hehe!

Trying something different for a change. You'll like the next. And yes you can
 
Trying something different for a change. You'll like the next.

:D hope so, when I get back on my wheel I'll enter... Don't want to show everyone up with my beast ds3 skills o.O :D
 
GreazyTee
:D hope so, when I get back on my wheel I'll enter... Don't want to show everyone up with my beast ds3 skills o.O :D

I had to set my wheel back up last night. Couldn't take the ds3 anymore.
 
I had to set my wheel back up last night. Couldn't take the ds3 anymore.

I know how you feel man! I hate it, although I'm starting to find it a bit more fun again lol
 
GTP ID: iNs3CuRe
PSN ID: OnoMaToPeja_
Car: Mach one
 
Back