Themed Mini Comps | New Theme 5/19 | By Drop5

  • Thread starter Thread starter SPANK
  • 909 comments
  • 47,198 views
monsterGAUZ
EDIT: Nah this theme is boring, let's do the one spank suggested some days ago

Theme: Camaro vs. Mustang!
HP: 600
Cars: Any Chevy Camaro and Ford Mustang from any year
Track: Nürburgring GP 1st to 4th turn

Can you do tandem on that?

Knight Spirit
I'm down for being a host :D

Okay ill add you.
 
Ok sounds like fun gauz. Wish I could join but to much going on friday for me.. I have rnd 1 H2H, and possible battle with burst also...
 
fastfox400
Ok sounds like fun gauz. Wish I could join but to much going on friday for me.. I have rnd 1 H2H, and possible battle with burst also...

Then yoi csn possibly do this theme sat? I have to close then.
 
GTP ID:CREDGUY
PSN ID:CrispWheels
Theme: Carburetors a blast from the past!
Horsepower:550
Chassis's Allowed:All Non Fuel Injected Engines
Track:Grand valley
# of participants (8 or 16):8
 
CREDGUY
GTP ID:CREDGUY
PSN ID:CrispWheels
Theme: Carburetors a blast from the past!
Horsepower:550
Chassis's Allowed:All Non Fuel Injected Engines
Track:Grand valley
# of participants (8 or 16):8

Wait to fill this out until its your week. But ill put you down on the list.
 
When are we doing this monster, Ill leave it up to the organizer to make the time instead of me. I just probably wont be able to make some of them.
 
When are we doing this monster, Ill leave it up to the organizer to make the time instead of me. I just probably wont be able to make some of them.

Today so Friday, 10pm gmt, The team battle will be over then
 
ARGHHHH. I was so looking forward to this. Have fun guys. Dinner with the gf, then I gotta get ready for my H2H battle.
 
ARGHHHH. I was so looking forward to this. Have fun guys. Dinner with the gf, then I gotta get ready for my H2H battle.

lol
 
poo!
 
I've actually never drifted either of the cars but im down for it if theres still slots open.
GTP ID: Klutchy
PSN ID: Street_king14
Drift Car?: Mustang
 
Sign of up

Gtp Id powellx234
Car camaro ss
 
monsterGAUZ
monsterGAUZ

Mustang Mach 1 VDC S2 Edition :D
 
CREDGUY
CrispWheels

uh, I'm not sure yet but I think a cobra R.
 
Spank ur mom
GTP_Drop5
Mustang cobra R
 
Eric1512
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Mustang Cobra R

Do I gotta add someone, so I can compete or what?
 
Eric1512
Eric1512
Redsuns_Eric_DRP
Mustang Cobra R

Do I gotta add someone, so I can compete or what?

Monstergauz
 
Yea im down for this, put me in ..
GTPN - RedSuns-xPac
PSN - RedSuns-xPacMan
Car - N/A
 
Okay ill tell him
 
Okay ill tell him

Ok, but im sorry I just found out we are eating at 5 Est which is when the tournament is starting so sorry I will have to skip this time. :grumpy: Anyway I will join the next one I hope.
 
sign me up for this, i will use a camaro. :)
 
Ok, but im sorry I just found out we are eating at 5 Est which is when the tournament is starting so sorry I will have to skip this time. :grumpy: Anyway I will join the next one I hope.

Just join when you are ready. Maybe you can battle last
 
Add me and join my lounge withing the next 90 minutes
 
Put me down for this. Kbye
 
ive decided to use a camaro instead.
 
Sorry for the two fails guys, still learning wheel and new section, so it was a bad combination. Oh well ill practice and try next time. Thanks for giving me anthor run also.
 
Back