There are only three, but they were free

  • Thread starter Thread starter eiriksmil
  • 22 comments
  • 1,313 views
Messages
2,235
Norway
Norway
revo.jpg
 
What car are those from?
 
:) Reminds me of my friend's MkII Escort back in the early 90's. Those are classics!👍
 
Anyone got a pic of the car those belong to?
 
:eek: woww this old school wheels look great! 👍
 
Where's the fourth? :p
 
Any name stamped into them anywhere to help identify who makes these ?
 
Oooohhh,i so hate you for this!!! :D:D:D
 
Don't you mean something like this:
robin%20reliant%203%20wheeled%20car.jpg


;)
 
This thread actually make me LOL as soon as I saw "The car that goes with the wheels" :lol:
 
So I guess you're planning on using the spare wheel for the final wheel if you're using a four-wheel car. If not, I'm guessing you'll be driving a Robin Reliant or a Peel P50.
 
Kinda sucks how the weights are on the outside of the rim, really makes they look ugly. You need to take them off and clean it asap.👍
 
Can't be bothered to start taking them off now, really. I've asked Revo about the price on the 4-spokes, if they're not too expensive they might end up on some car :)
 
Those wheels remind me so much of my younger days... Escort RS2000's and Mexico's.

Unbelievably sweet wheels.
 
Can't be bothered to start taking them off now, really. I've asked Revo about the price on the 4-spokes, if they're not too expensive they might end up on some car :)

Still, even if you only have yo buy one to complete the set . . . Wouldn't it be worth it??? 💡
 
Back