There Must be a way to watch online replays without names

  • Thread starter Thread starter KustomNitrous
  • 9 comments
  • 799 views
Messages
25
Australia
Australia
Messages
Kustom_Nitrous
There Must be a way to watch online replays without names above the cars?. Please..
 
PSN Names were automatically hidden when you saved the replay in GT5. Did the feature not make it to GT6?
 
PSN Names were automatically hidden when you saved the replay in GT5. Did the feature not make it to GT6?

Nope and i hate it so much, because i make youtube videos, and it looks so dodgy. :(
 
I think theres a option in the actual replay to remove names. Not 100% sure (at work on the front counter)
 
Sadly there is no option. I have looked long and far :)
 
I personally like the names above the cars, it kind gives credit to whomever is driving!
 
I personally like the names above the cars, it kind gives credit to whomever is driving!
It's not bad that the thing exists, but it's frustrating not to be able to turn it off. Kinda takes some of the aesthetics away from the scene.
 
Reminds me of that Mario Kart game on the SNES years ago. Ugly isn't it.
 
Oh no you can't remove names from online replays? What GT games always had going for them is that the replays look so good and realistic (even back in the mid-1990's with the PS1 games). Floating names above the cars really take that away so here's hoping PD add an option to remove them.
 
Back