These Lego Cars Are Just What Your Inner Child Needs

That 500 is far cooler, accurate and deserving some headlines! Reached 5000 supporters back in January but didn't grow much since :nervous: I'd dig out my Lego 599 GTB and put them back on a shelf together.

Last edited:
Have already supported the 205 Group B, on Lego ideas site. Hopefully be submitting some of my own creations, once i get my laptop fixed.

Haven't heard the name Firas Abu-Jaber since I used to visit MOC-Pages. I used to waste SO much time there just looking at the stuff people would make on there, and Firas was definitely one of the best from what I remember. Good to see he's still keeping at it. I think he was even featured on the Top Gear site years ago.

I would've liked to have submitted my Lancia Delta Integrale but I think it may be over the brick amount threshold.

A few pics:

Will definitely be submitting a few of my newer creations though.

The Porsche Carrera is my favourite so far, as it's only takes 911 bricks to build.

[EDIT]

Forgot to mention, fellow GTPer @Michael88 has his Group C race car on the Lego Ideas site. It's a superb model and I feel it deserves more support (have supported BTW). 👍

https://dp1eoqdp1qht7.cloudfront.ne...gkima71pvd1dqa1vgo45o1vqr7-thumbnail-full.jpg

Last edited:
Never too old for these! Trying to get back into it myself and the builds in the article are very inspiring.
I'm 68 and built my first Lego set (Porsche 911 GT3 RS) last year. Had a blast. What a great way to supplement driving during a long Michigan winter. After building a set I find these creations amazing.

Back