These next days will be harsh...

  • Thread starter Thread starter sUn
  • 29 comments
  • 1,340 views

sUn

(Banned)
Messages
3,560
Now that PD has told us it's done. I'm shaking and peeing in my pants. I honestly can't wait anymore.

What about you?
 
Yes, i can't wait anymore. Too good to see the screenshots. When they will release in the US, it's gonna be just like Halo 2.
 
Begin the wait for the official PAL release date of late Febuary 2005 :ouch: Assuming I don't get it through other means.
 
You think your sad, I'm on vacation from December 1, to January 1. I won't get Gran Turismo 4 for a month after most of GTP.
 
sUn
You think your sad, I'm on vacation from December 1, to January 1. I won't get Gran Turismo 4 for a month after most of GTP.

Yet you'll still probably get it before me & nearly every other PAL user :scared: Still Half-Life 2 should be good.
 
im on vacation (and on a whole different continent) from nov 23 until jan 6.

at least i will be able to get a cheap copy at blockbuster when i get back.
 
Yes, its still a big wait for us PAL's
 
i have to wait for the europe version and i was just wondering if i could purchase a copy from usa and use it on my playstation. or is it use a different format or somthing
 
Now that there's no more delays, I want my frikkin' Gamespot demo.

Now.

Right now.

YEAH, I'M TALKIN' TO..... *

Never mind. :D
 
Ahh crap, PAL release due in feb 05? I forgot about the different version. So Japan uses NTSC? damn. EB told me Decemeber 15...surely they couldnt have been talking NTSC version? Could they? I live in Australia.
 
Lets just hope for December 15 :scared:
 
Ryosuke_Gumna
Yes, i can't wait anymore. Too good to see the screenshots. When they will release in the US, it's gonna be just like Halo 2.

Just wondering... you guys think the launch of GT4 will be as big (or possibly bigger) than the launch of Halo2 in terms of sales as well as promotional activities (parties)...?
 
Gran Turismo 4, will be bigger than San Andreas and Halo 2 put together.
 
Meh, I've got plenty to keep me busy between now and the release of GT4.
 
san andreas will collect dust when this comes out, the worst part about it is it comes out the day before i have finals. So i will have to go to toys r us and get it, then not play it for 3 or 4 days, but then its 2 weeks of vacation!
 
sinner
Just wondering... you guys think the launch of GT4 will be as big (or possibly bigger) than the launch of Halo2 in terms of sales as well as promotional activities (parties)...?
no. Racing games are never as popular as shooters. Halo 2 is the king of the release festivities. I was a part of both Halo 2 and San Andreas release day spectaculars.
 
Mmmmm, there's talk of San Andreas being banned pretty much everywhere, including the USA (don't quote me on it!) and with GT4's constant set-backs a few other highly-anticipated titles (GTA, Halo 2, etc) have been stealing PD's thunder a little.
 
nickmp0wer
the worst part about it is it comes out the day before i have finals.
I feel you on that man, it comes out in the middle of my exams :scared:, so they're basically over before they start. I can't not play it after getting my hands on it after waiting 3 years. Its gonna be close to time for an all nighter minus the books
 
Luckily I will be finishing finals by December 12................. I just hope PD release it on the 14th dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will be the best christmas and birthday gift ever...
 
Jon
Luckily I will be finishing finals by December 12................. I just hope PD release it on the 14th dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! will be the best christmas and birthday gift ever...


what the hell happened, I wrote that post and its says a completely different user.... :dunce:
 
Yeah and it has a dot saying I posted here and I'm subscribed to this thread! I don't have it set up to subscribe to the threads!
 
Jon
what the hell happened, I wrote that post and its says a completely different user.... :dunce:

Very odd. The icon says I've replied to the thread before, which I haven't, and that I'm suscribed to it, which I ain't either. In fact, I never suscribe to threads...


Something's wrong in here... :odd:
 
Well if its better for us, I wont post anything till its fixed... I dont know why this is happening
 
Well I have 6 weeks off school. December 3 to 29th January. PAL release will be Febuary sometime. Think of all that time I could of been playing! I dont want to import either because I dont like using my swap disks anymore because I have heard they bung the PS2 up.
 
Event Horizon
no. Racing games are never as popular as shooters. Halo 2 is the king of the release festivities. I was a part of both Halo 2 and San Andreas release day spectaculars.

Yeah, I agree... but then again, these games appeal to different market segments... so I guess its like comparing apples to oranges... or depending how their respective marketing teams want to launch and promote the games... there wasn't a huge launch here in Hong Kong for Halo 2, but I know Sony Hong Kong's gonna do something for GT4 on the 3rd...
 
nickmp0wer
san andreas will collect dust when this comes out, the worst part about it is it comes out the day before i have finals. So i will have to go to toys r us and get it, then not play it for 3 or 4 days, but then its 2 weeks of vacation!

I'm only taking one class right now, its final is the 14th, 7:00-9:45PM, I work that whole day. :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: :mad:
 
I was on playstation.com right now and I saw that it says December 12, 2004 as the release date.
 
Back