theuberbimmer's garage

  • Thread starter Thread starter theuberbimmer
  • 10 comments
  • 451 views
Messages
8
Messages
theuberbimmer
thread closed! can't do anymore deals due to school start sorry.
 
Last edited:
I have an M3 GTR, which ill trade for Shelby mustang gt350r '65
 
UPDATE: GT350R will be sold tomorrow (30th december) i can still trade today
 
I'll trade you the Lancia Rally Car for the Impreza Rally car... I can't trade for a few days though
 
deal, offline in psn at the moment just tell when you will be able to trade.
 
Updated cars currently needed and currently for sale.
 
What would you like for the option stream z?
 
I already wrote what i wanted at the top, still if you got none of the cars i want, you can place your best offer.
 
sorry kiladonut, cars sold:

Option Stream Z
Cadillac Cien Concept
Nissan Gran Turismo GT-R pace car
 
Back