They can censor the most stupid words, but not this?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Intronium
  • 31 comments
  • 4,016 views
Messages
221
United States
CA
Messages
Cabriolet21
**********Language Warning*********









Also I lol'ed at the fact that Doge was associated with this, really shows the intelligence of people that like it :lol:
 
How is it in anyway a failure or fault of PDs that an idiot uses a stupid username?
 
What would be funnier was if the guy's name was actually Nigel Igger, and he was a man of colour.
What about Nathaniel Igger? :p
 
Did anyone else notice that the top name says "B. anger"?
 
Duh :boggled: does anyone wanna catch me up? How is doge associated with ******? :confused:
 
VBR
If anyone with a stupid name enters one of my lobbies, they'll be booted immediately.

People who don't use the correct capital letters for their name are also usually dirty drivers (kind of ironic I'm saying this given my PSN but it's true).
 
If someone want to call himself as N.igger, then what's up? It's not like calling you.
There is a country Nigeria. Let's ban it as well?
 
People who don't use the correct capital letters for their name are also usually dirty drivers (kind of ironic I'm saying this given my PSN but it's true).

I shall have to set up a lobby called, "Grammar Nazi's United" & then kick everyone who's grammar is not up to scratch! :sly:
 
Did anyone else notice that the top name says "B. anger"?

Ah, I remember him. Last I heard, he was getting therapy.
 
I saw some great PSN names when ploughing the GT5 lobbies, this looks atrocious though:lol:
 
What would be funnier was if the guy's name was actually Nigel Igger, and he was a man of colour.

You assume that the driver is male, when it is quite possible that he, could in fact be a she. Nigella, anyone? :crazy:
 
Comedy Gold.

Genius /)_-
 
Back