They're Coming for your 2013 Money

United Kingdom
Lincolnshire
dj_hazardous
It's coming that time again everyone! That time for another crappy release from Codemasters that has been crapping crappy F1 releases since F1 2011!

It's coming everyone, please noone buy it.

It's not even the typical Codemasters would release an F1 game I think. They usually release it after the season has happened.

Am I missing something here? I swear F1 was released in October?
My point exactly. Which is why I posted this:
It's not even the typical Codemasters would release an F1 game I think. They usually release it after the season has happened.
So I wouldn't even complain about Codemaster's being ready to "steal" our 2013 money because it's 7 months before we're going to see the next F1 game at the earliest.

Well I like F1 2012 and liked the others, for me F1 2010 was like a breath of fresh air gaming wise. I'm improving at f1 2012 all the time.

My point exactly. Which is why I posted this:

So I wouldn't even complain about Codemaster's being ready to "steal" our 2013 money because it's 7 months before we're going to see the next F1 game at the earliest.

All of their F1 games were released between September 18th and 24th (seeing 2010 to 2012), so no...neither do they usually release it after the season nor in October.

I can't wait for the game myself. I just hope they dump the young driver test and put back the full Grand Prix season mode. A few bonus tracks would be cool to.

The 2012 demo was different from the full game as well and relying on reviews is often a bit difficult when it comes to simulations - that's the problem I guess. :/

I'll probably wait for the first North American patch before I buy; was frustrating to wait while other regions had their patch :grumpy:

Yes the Demo was not like the game at all, thankfully :)

People who complain about these types of games are the ones who suck or can't drive.

So if I complain about getting a drive through penalty for being hit by an A.I car, when the A.I was clearly at fault, what I'm actually trying to say is that I'm a bad driver? Right....

When everything is working, I love F1 2012. But when the myriad bugs rear their ugly head, I put a game that actually got finished into the PS3 and play that instead.

I've never had a problem with the AI hitting me its always been me trying to overtake aggressively or missing the braking point and bashing into the back of the AI but that's also why they have rewinds in the game.

I've never had a problem with the AI hitting me its always been me trying to overtake aggressively or missing the braking point and bashing into the back of the AI but that's also why they have rewinds in the game.

This^^

Erratic driving will get you penalties - Braking in the wrong spots, not holding your line, overtaking in bad spots. Even if you still feel cheated, using flashbacks and turning down penalties in the options eliminates the issues.

Yeah some people try to play F1 games with the same 'driving style' they attack DiRT with... anyway, last I heard 2012 is the last they're making for this gen of console? I'm ready to be corrected about that though!

I think codemasters are going to TRY to make it a PS4 release title but that will be WAY behind schedule and they already release it a little late If you ask me. But they will more than likely release it for PS3 but put the majority of their development in the PS4 edition.

dj_hazardous
It's coming that time again everyone! That time for another crappy release from Codemasters that has been crapping crappy F1 releases since F1 2011!

I can't post what I need to post because I could get accused of flaming even though all I'd be doing is pointing out the obvious. Since my hands are tied there, instead I will have to settle for pointing out that Codemasters' F1 games are highly regarded by both journalists and typical gamers alike. Nobody will take accusations that these games are crap seriously.

Well, the Codemasters F1 games got improved every year so they can have my money as an F1 fan!

Good! Need a new F1-game info fix. I absolutely enjoyed 2011, and sorry that you did not. Infact, I still play 2011.

And to go on, I bought 2010, 2011, and 2012 on release day. Never have I regretted a F1 game by Codemasters ( or any CM game for the matter ) And to concrete it more, i'll be buying F1 2013 on release day as well.

Take that! Hope it hurts! Oooooh! :lol:

So true, cartoon feel and look to them. AVOID!!

Back