Things to do in San Andreas when you're bored

I mean the real tow truck. I saw a map that said where all the cars were the is at least one tow truck, but it is out in the middle of nowhere.
This map?

Yeah, I think the mine/loggery thing by Mount Chiliad is the only spawn location for the TT, if you want one really badly you're probably best hanging around the docks in LS. (would driving a utility van help the spawning of towtrucks?)

Jacking a bus and driving around like you're an actual bus driver is pretty fun - try and make it round corners without running a pedestrian over, bashing into a light pole or rubbing against another car. Mighty tricky, but huge fun. (don't try being a tanker driver though - they're IMPOSSIBLE to cleanly get around a corner with the tank attached :|)

In fact, just driving around like a normal person is fun - I was doing just that in Rockshore(?) (the area where Millie lives in LV), and at one of the train crossings the lights went off and the barriers lowered because a train was coming, and a car was "stuck" between the barriers. Needless to say, when the train came the car got absolutely mauled while I was patiently waiting on the correct side of the barrier (riding the FCR-900 :sly:). That was funny. :lol:

This map?

Yeah, I think the mine/loggery thing by Mount Chiliad is the only spawn location for the TT, if you want one really badly you're probably best hanging around the docks in LS. (would driving a utility van help the spawning of towtrucks?)
not that map, I saw one from a site called cheatcc.com. I don't think that driving a utility truck will help with the TT.

Thanks for that map

Actually I don't think the Kart (and the Vortex) starts spawning before you pass "Cut Throat Business" (I'm not sure about the one behind Zero's shop, it might be available when you pass all Zero's missions?)

Otherwise I think the earliest opportunity is to get one is from the "Go Go Kart" race in SF.

Back