Things to do in San Andreas when you're bored

time yourself from one location to another in a plane and then a car, just like on top gear, but the guy in the plane must land at the nearest airstrip and cannot use cars etc. or go dog-fighting in the hydra against the boys from area 59- and kick their asses!

I made a chain

Tractor, Tractor, Tractor, Tow Truck, Tow Truck, Tow Truck, Tractor, Tow Truck, Ute, Motorbike in the tray

I like getting in a plane and stalling then bailing out over a busey interstate. I do it very low so the plane sits smouldering a few secs before going boom! and throwing cars a mile or so in all derections.......I do it or die trying lol.

And getting a tanker and leaving it in the highway sideways so it blows up like the aforementioned plane. Hahaha.

I havent played this game in ages. But if remember corectly, I used to take the jumbo jet( from whichever airport its from) and see if I could do an entire loop over the golden gate bridge. Only done it twice...

Another fun thing to do( well frusterating if you lack patince) is take the hydra over to the GG bridge and see if you can fly in bewteen the wire holding up. Saw on of my friends do it one out of the 30 tries. I however have never tried it

If you get really bored, just take the train for a spin around the whole game!

I fly the Jumbo Jet around from the huge Hangar in Las Venturas Airport, so big, if you get out, its to high to get back in without steps.

I landed it at the abandoned airstrip perfectly. :)

I've noticed that if you fly over Restricted Area with the AT-400, it doesn't give you a wanted level (they still shoot at you though). The Naval base is more erratic though, and seems to randomly do it.

i just hop in a fast car like a bullet or a turismo

drive all the way up mount chilliad

and just jump off the ramp at the top, preferably in slow motion.

jumping off anything high up in a hovercraft is cool. you actually glide as you fall, so the distance you can travel in the air is about 5 times as far as any car could go.

finally you could just walk into either of the military bases, the 1 on the aircraft carrier in San Fierro or Area 69 in the desert, and see how long you can survive in there. i prefer the aircraft carrier as you can see if u can get to the flight deck and nick a hydra jet.

:)

i started doing this a while ago i go to the top of mountains and buildings then ride of the edges on a bike do some stunts and then see if i can land it without falling off and dying

Jon, looking at your bottom imageshack picture, you've added yourself to your buddy list :lol:.

I've now started doing the dirt races more often.

I quite enjoy landing aircraft atop Mount Chiliad. I've not tried an AT-400 yet, but I can land everything else intact.

Taking off is somewhat harder.

Incidentally, has anyone come across any way to damage that fricking tram? I want it dead.

That's my most-wanted for the next GTA - fully interactive environments. If I fire 300 RPGs at a building, it'd better collapse.

Famine
Incidentally, has anyone come across any way to damage that fricking tram? I want it dead.
One of my favourite kill spots when I play is just outside Doherty garage (pay'n'spray and garage of getaway vehicles nearby). I've unloaded countless rockets, grenades, minigun rounds, molotovs, etc. at that tram or in it's path and it just strolls by as if nothing happened.

KM.

I like going stunting and off-roading, it's good fun, you should use the ramp by the San Fierro stadium and try and do a barrel roll onto the freeway, so far I've only done it in a Previon and (almost) in a Cheetah

if the new game is fully interactive and they have a tram on the game its the first thing im going after because of the amount of times it has got in they way during missions what ill do is strap about 50 bombs to it and see if i cant get it in the air

there is two thing i will some times do

have you ever went to a building that you can jump off of and spawn a car, put in the flying car code, drive it off the building. Then fly it as high as it would go jump out and use the parachute when you need to.
After doing that a few times I know now that you can land in the water and not get killed (with out the parachute):cool:

OR

have you ever tried doing stunts with any kind of vehicle using packages. For instance you put in the infinite ammo code and you throw all of the packages as far as you can in one spot drive the the car's backend over it run away and press the button. it should do a front flip.

you can make a car do a 360 if you load up the right back and the front left it should turn.

You can also stick all you can to the back of the vehicle and blast it forward.

or do the same as my top paragraph, but this time park the car so the packages are in the middle. then it goes sky high!:lol:

What i do when i bored is fly the old fighter plane over the military base and that would get your felony stars up really high. Then the modern jets start to go after you, you fly towards the ocean and try to dodge the incoming missiles. I found out that doing barrel rolls really help put off the missiles.

there is two thing i will some times do

have you ever went to a building that you can jump off of and spawn a car, put in the flying car code, drive it off the building. Then fly it as high as it would go jump out and use the parachute when you need to.
After doing that a few times I know now that you can land in the water and not get killed (with out the parachute):cool:

OR

have you ever tried doing stunts with any kind of vehicle using packages. For instance you put in the infinite ammo code and you throw all of the packages as far as you can in one spot drive the the car's backend over it run away and press the button. it should do a front flip.

you can make a car do a 360 if you load up the right back and the front left it should turn.

You can also stick all you can to the back of the vehicle and blast it forward.

or do the same as my top paragraph, but this time park the car so the packages are in the middle. then it goes sky high!:lol:

Putting the litle sticke bombs on the car is the funiest thing so far. I put about 20 on the rear end of a clover and it did 2 back flips

Someone should come up with something like a Cannonball route that you could do with a high wanted level and you have to go to points on the map to pick up things like weapons etc... in a certain order. That would keep us entertained for a while.

Hey, I've been thinking, when you're bored in SA you could create rally stages through the forests and B roads. I've been experimenting with this and it's alot of fun. 👍 You can always turn off the traffic and make your own route.

Car surfing

For this you have to select your fist as a weapon. Jump on top of car and stamp on it once. The driver will speed off driving like a mad man. The trick is to stay on top of the car.

I also like to shoot police & pedestrian cars while on top of the roof, it's good shooting practice. The police will begin chasing you and it gives you a good chance to shoot there tyres out while there behind you. It's best to find a car on the motorways as the driver is less likely to crash into lamp posts etc. You can also cause huge pile ups because if you shoot the tyres out then tend to skid onto the otherside of the motorway.

I quite enjoy landing aircraft atop Mount Chiliad. I've not tried an AT-400 yet, but I can land everything else intact.

Taking off is somewhat harder.

That's my most-wanted for the next GTA - fully interactive environments. If I fire 300 RPGs at a building, it'd better collapse.

i have tried and succeeded using the beagle, ill try some others today,

i also would love that tram dead, sinking into the docks preferably, and i totally agree, if i fire 20 rockets at the gant bride, i want it to collapse into the ocean, and take weeks to be rebuilt in-game:tup:

Someone should come up with something like a Cannonball route that you could do with a high wanted level and you have to go to points on the map to pick up things like weapons etc... in a certain order. That would keep us entertained for a while.
Small_fryz posted a Gumball rally challenge a while back, similar to what you're saying. It involved getting 4 or 5 stars and then making it through various checkpoints on a route around the map and seeing who could post the fastest time.

I never tried it though.

KM.

Cool could you get a map and then draw a route on it and post a pic up please, It sounds good!

I wouldn't know how to do that, but it shouldn't be hard to plan a route out.

This just popped into my head! a Pikes Peak-esque Mt. Chilliad hillclimb! :sly:

Back