things you do first when turning on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter davelis
  • 39 comments
  • 2,621 views

what you do when turning on gt5

  • jump straight to online racing

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • check how the community's doing

    Votes: 13 15.1%
  • browse car dealerships

    Votes: 40 46.5%
  • a,b-spec

    Votes: 15 17.4%

  • Total voters
    86
Messages
279
Messages
java_NCL
how do you deal when turning on some gt for the day?
 
I usually have something I feel like I should do that I had been thinking about while away from the game...like shop around or tune
 
I browse the USED Car Dealership.

And funny enough, it's the same thing I do when I turn off the game, which results in me looking at the same cars one more time .. :)
 
Yea I always check the UCD before I log off. First thing when signing on is to check where my friends are racing. The only time I go to search for a room, is when none of my friends are already in a room.
 
I do neither of those. I go straight to practice mode. But before that I make sure I'm in the car I want to be in. So none of those options fits mine.
 
Yea I always check the UCD before I log off.

👍 Me too. I go to my garage and look at cars to find something I don't drive. Mod it up and go drifting or racing online.
 
Wait for it to load. (couldn't resist)
But really I usually get my money off my B-spec drivers then go online or do some seasonal events.
 
Wait for it to load. (couldn't resist)
But really I usually get my money off my B-spec drivers then go online or do some seasonal events.

:lol:

Lucky you get money from your bobs. Mine are always broke.
 
Pour a 2nd glass of beer, Seasonals Supercar Eifel/French championnat Mt Aso, A-Spec Laguna Seca, A-Spec Schwarzwald B (random German car), rinse and repeat.
 
Well i go directly to the museum see the cards that I've won.
 
Well there are some things missing. (to vote)
I go to the Item section and look what paintchips I recieved. (Today 1 off the 10 was the Lexus Matte Black :D)
After that go to garage and listen to the startup noise of the RE Amemiya Asparadink RX7 (premium) and jump to Seasonals (I don´t know how long the x3 Cr. goes => I use it)
 
Well i go directly to the museum see the cards that I've won.

That's really awesome, Seeing as many people don't even know museum cards exist.
 
first of all i choose a car (hard sometimes lol) then I usually do seasonals only.
 
Usually check out the dealers, then oil change before diving into a race.
 
I look in my garage and i choose a car, then i do some laps in free run to warm up my fingers lol
 
None of the above.
I check the new paints and museum cards I got on log on :)
 
Take the RX7 for a couple of drift laps around Autumn Ring Reverse
 
go online a find a good race or if the seasonal racing has been updated ill give that a go!
 
I don't go online, so most of the time I take a low HP car around ring mini, and see how much time I have to play
 
I always check the used car dealer every time I jump on GT5 to see what goodies are in store for today and check also the online and new dealerships before I shut down.

Browsing around the dealerships is a great feeling. :D
 
Soon as I turn on GT5, I light a cigarette because it's going to be a long time before it loads and I can start racing.
 
I usually keep grinding A Spec on Indy and in the morning I collect one or two 1000 tickets, change the oil and like you all I check the UCD for something I think I need but usually never drive them. I am not sure what it is about buying cars, I just cannot stop.
 
Usually I...

first browse the used car dealer
then check the community
and jump into online racing

:)
 
I always want to check out GT TV. But there's nothing there. I don't want to spend any money on GT TV. I want more free content on GT TV. Maybe it's just me.

I always check the used car dealer after I log on. Then I do seasonal events. I just got the Ford GT Test Car from the new car dealership. I'm sure next time I log on I'll just mess around with that car the entire time.

I guess after the new update of the OCD I'm going to be looking at that and trying to decide if I really want that BMW V12 LM car or the Suzuki Trial car, or both or neither.

Normally first thing, UCD then seasonals.

At the moment, relishing the new Ford GT Test Car I bought. Because that car is absolutely insane.
 
Last edited:
Attack the Seasonals - especially the Expert ones
 
Back