things you do first when turning on GT5

  • Thread starter Thread starter davelis
  • 39 comments
  • 2,621 views

what you do when turning on gt5

  • jump straight to online racing

    Votes: 18 20.9%
  • check how the community's doing

    Votes: 13 15.1%
  • browse car dealerships

    Votes: 40 46.5%
  • a,b-spec

    Votes: 15 17.4%

  • Total voters
    86
Recently, as soon as I'm loaded up I go straight to arcade mode and commence and hours worth or driving, usually around the larger tracks. Since there's no PSN for me still it's what I've found myself doing more often than not. A spec can wait until I have more time to really enjoy it.
 
Arcade > Time Trial

They need to allow all cars and tyres in arcade mode like GT4 :dopey
 
Go straight to online. Soon all I will be using GT5 for is the online racing leagues.
 
1. Make sure my F10 is clean and has fresh oil 2. Hit Suzuka to try improve my laptime
 
Here, it's useally like this:

Start game and get in GTlife
Connect wheel
Adjust seat
Place ice cold beer on the left
Place ashtray, lighter and sigarets on the right
Get comfy, light up a smoke and start searching for a tire restricted (ss or less) room online.

It became some sort of a routine by now :)
 
Step 1: save my new paints for the day
Step 2: send myself a new car (basically none left at this point)
Step 3: check the GTP forums before I load my main account, just in case it's going to blow up if I do!!
 
Wait...wait...loading....then I do seasonals. Or try to see if I can run le mans at 3:42 in the tdi like the signatech, but i cant, not with racing hards. Never done online racing.
 
I always seem to mope around dealership lots...
 
Save my GT5 game to USB. Every session ;)
 
Back