Things you hope PD fix/add on the next update

  • Thread starter Thread starter skingg
  • 100 comments
  • 5,953 views
Messages
219
Messages
skingg-R
Damage aside, they should add an F(factory) tyre option, without the need for us to guess if this/that car's stock tyres are S2/S3 types etc. And make the damn update patch auto resumable without us having to connect manually each time its disconnected. That or make it downloadable via Playstation Store as a background download.
 
There's a guide in the 'manual' section of GT5P telling you the tires each car would have from the factory.
 
The Nürburgring and some proper racing cars aside from the f1.
 
1) Remove the slow car boost thingy.

2) Fix the penalty system somehow.

3) Introduce some sort of cummulative penalty/ban feature for persistent bad sportsmanship ie ramming

4) One classic course eg: Grand Valley, Midfield...

5) One rally course

6) One or two rally cars

7) One or two LM or GT cars eg: Pescarolo, Audi R8, Toyota GT1

8) Lamborghini join in since Ferrari have.... ;) Or a Bugatti Veyron... that'd do it.

9) A tuned Aston DB9

10) Online win stats ie: wins, seconds, thirds, total points, penalties, quits, disconnections etc...

11) Private race rooms

12) A partridge in a pair tree
 
Toyota TS020 - Minolta 88C-V the 1000m sprint and the test track. 👍👍
 
many good ideas here...For me, I really think they should remove the option to quit a race. Escpecially if you are the host. Only way to quit a race then would be to pull the powercord.

Too many people quit the races they join.
 
... they should add an F(factory) tyre option, without the need for us to guess if this/that car's stock tyres are S2/S3 types

... make the damn update patch auto resumable without us having to connect manually each time its disconnected. That or make it downloadable via Playstation Store as a background download.

1) Remove the slow car boost thingy.

2) Fix the penalty system somehow.

10) Online win stats ie: wins, seconds, thirds, total points, penalties, quits, disconnections etc...

11) Private race rooms

+1 to all this, plus:

· Replace the roof view (somebody play with this camera?) for a cockpit-without-wheel view (similar to Battle Gear 4 interior view).

· Online races with or without tune option, or the private races where to can to dissable it.

· Tyre wear.
 
tired of not being able to rely on the test runs before a Pro race, just when I think I've found a perfect setup..... Car handling is completely different from test run to the actual race..... then when you've screwed yourself over in the race, all of a sudden it feels like you're running on standard physics, pulling amazing corners just to reach the other racers, from the back, in the game and its back Pro "psycho" physics.... makes no sense for car sim..... That's what needs to be fixed....
 
the PENALTY system!!!!


jeeeeeeeesus!!...I don't know how many time I've got "ramming penalty" when someone else has rammed into me...or "shortcut penalty" when some has pushed me....

man my temper just rises so much when **** like this happens...
 
Online licenses.
/thread
 
James Bond's Auttin Martin with all weapons and attachments...lol...just kidding. I honestly would like to see the Nissan R390 GT, I think thats was the name of the car? It's a MR that handles like a dream...that car and the track Laguna Secca.
 
Friends lists and Private rooms, all I want for next update!
 
All i want is for PD to get rid of the rubberbanding! Just take it out of Pro Racing, and leave it in the others. And for the punters, have there cars run a lap at 50mph!!!
 
More classic tracks (i.e. Spa, Hockenheim, Bathurst, Adelaide...any one of them would do).
 
1) Remove the slow car boost thingy.

2) Fix the penalty system somehow.

3) Introduce some sort of cummulative penalty/ban feature for persistent bad sportsmanship ie ramming

4) One classic course eg: Grand Valley, Midfield...

10) Online win stats ie: wins, seconds, thirds, total points, penalties, quits, disconnections etc...

11) Private race rooms

👍

3) If they can make your car handle worse if you're in the lead ( boost system thingy), can't they make a similar system which makes you're care handle worse for the rest of the race every time you hit someone. Maybe the punters will think twice about pushing others off if it has an effect on the rest of the race instead of just the 5 second penalty.

4) Would love grand Valley 👍
 
Add a double move or blocking penalties. It's ridiculous the extend people in obviously much slower cars will go to block you in an obviously much faster car. Yes I'm talking to you all who race with the EVOs and R35s in Suzuka 750PP.

Qualifying, please! You get 3 laps to set a fast time for the next 24 hours for a particular event. This could be easily done by adding an invisible temporary online qualifying rankings to each event.
 
Qualifying, please! You get 3 laps to set a fast time for the next 24 hours for a particular event. This could be easily done by adding an invisible temporary online qualifying rankings to each event.

I think that is a great idea. They could just use everyones best pp time trial lap. I get tired of down tuning my car just to start at the front of the pack. You know what though, if they start doing something like that, I probably won't get to ever start at the front again.
 
Again, check the GT5P 'manual' you can put on the closest to correct tires, otherwise they have to create every single factory tire for every single car. I'd rather have more cars then hundreds of different tires.
 
Again, check the GT5P 'manual' you can put on the closest to correct tires, otherwise they have to create every single factory tire for every single car. I'd rather have more cars then hundreds of different tires.

Factory tyre could just be a combination of tyres listed in the manual for each car but labeled as Factory tyre. I would like the cars to come with them out of the dealership, then you have the option to change them as you wish. 90% of my playing of GT games is car testing, mostly un-tuned road cars. I would appeciate a standard tyre straight out of the dealership (that replicates factory tyre) without having to look up a table in the manual and switch tyres in the menus.
 
More classic tracks (i.e. Spa, Hockenheim, Bathurst, Adelaide...any one of them would do).

Those would be nice, especially the pre Tilke-modified Hockenheimring and the old 9 mile Spa, just for old times sake.
 
Fix the graphic bugs. If you drive with dashboard view and you see cars in your rear view mirror, these cars are not completely finished. on Daytona speedway, the Viper doesn't seem to be finished if this car is still far ahead of you. Fix that PD.

I would like hood/bonnet view.
proper AI
possibility to play GT5p on a multi monitor setup
Damage ofcours
 
I was just trying to beat the f40 race and something dawned on me. If they add damage to this game, they are going to have to entirely redo the computer AI. Most of the S class races would be almost impossible to beat on standard physics, let alone pro physics with damage. I didn't think of that before. Really, there is no way you could beat the f40 race with damage enabled. You absolutely have to bump your way through the pack on all of the 1 lap races except for the daytona speedway races. I think this will be a lot harder to implement successfully than everyone thinks. The Ai is absolutely brutal in the 1 lap races. Unbeatable with damage. Do you think pd will ruin the single player game with the damage???? Don't get me wrong. I would love to see damage implemented, but I'm not sure they can do it the way the single player missions are currently setup.
 
I was just trying to beat the f40 race and something dawned on me. If they add damage to this game, they are going to have to entirely redo the computer AI. Most of the S class races would be almost impossible to beat on standard physics, let alone pro physics with damage. I didn't think of that before. Really, there is no way you could beat the f40 race with damage enabled. You absolutely have to bump your way through the pack on all of the 1 lap races except for the daytona speedway races. I think this will be a lot harder to implement successfully than everyone thinks. The Ai is absolutely brutal in the 1 lap races. Unbeatable with damage. Do you think pd will ruin the single player game with the damage???? Don't get me wrong. I would love to see damage implemented, but I'm not sure they can do it the way the single player missions are currently setup.

Nah... the thing with the one lap races is that you have to bump, not crash, your way through the pack. If you hit or scrape someone too hard, you get a penalty, and your lap is ruined. There doesn't seem like a lot of possibility for mechanical damage, just cosmetic damage.

So, I think the single-player mode will be pretty much the same. Aside from being forced to scrape and dent your beautiful Ferrari :guilty:, I really don't see the 1-lap battles changing much when the next update comes out. Of course, for all we know, PD might not even include these battles in the full game anyway (and I hope they don't).

Hope I helped.
 
That's why with damage you must be able to awitch it on or off
 
Back