Things you hope PD fix/add on the next update

  • Thread starter Thread starter skingg
  • 100 comments
  • 5,953 views
Private rooms, and the Ring wouldn't be too bad either. :) But I will be satisfied with private rooms, and if they ACTUALLY get damage, then I will LOVE that too! :dopey:
 
5. Online stats

Oh dear oh dear, we don't want online stats with the current problems with punters and dirty driving. I'd like online stats if everyone on GT5P was like most of us here, otherwise the dirty drivers are gonna get dirtier in their quest for good statistics. You'll be thinking, what if we have private lobbies though? but ranked private games are also bad because you know who you're racing, who's fastest, people could help each others stats, thats why private rooms on most games don't take stats.
 
1. Host your own Track with the settings you want. (I think this one is called Private Rooms) i.e Tire usage, setup, car, number of laps and who can be in the race with you.

2. Voice chat while online

3. More Tracks that are diverse. Maybe add some American road courses. Like Soma and Walkins Glen.

3. Add Porche Where are they?

4. Add a Nascar Stock car. That would be fun to run on Daytona and other road course.

5. Add more car setup functions. I don't like these dumb down tuning features. i.e. Sway bars, caster adjustment, engine modifactions like NSF: Pro Stree. (That was neat to add all of that)

6. Tire and Fuel usage while in a race. And the ablity to pick how fast it wears.

7. Damage(.) I know some are aginst this, but I can see its need. It will force extremly clean racing. I want us to race like they do in real life, where if you do touch it hurts you on the track. I want 100% clean races.

8. More cars would be nice. And not MORE NISSANS...more Ferraris, M-Class, BMW, lexus, sab, more GM (Camero, Firebird). Indy car?
 
1. Improved AI that doesn't drive into you as if you were invisible.

2. Major work on the penalty system. Inappropriate when rammed from behind or side by bad AI drivers, when the consequence of sliding off the racetrack (which usually costs you time anyways). Insufficient when it comes to using other cars as a barricade in corners.

3. Environmental damage (tire marks, wall marks, bent armco)

4. Tactile feedback for all road surfaces when using a wheel. Specifically, things like bumps and jolts from uneven pavement surfaces, and vibration effects from driving at high speeds. The wheel should *never* feel dead. If ambitious, feedback from variable crosswinds.

5. Qualifying laps.

6. Offline difficulty balancing. Gold medals should be achievable with superb driving under all gameplay configurations (i.e. pro physics) and should not require dirty driving tactics (i.e. bumper cars) or lucky grid lineups (i.e. in S-7, S-10) to win.

7. Improved connection time to online races (5 minute player matching is unacceptable... games such as ridge racer 7 do this in seconds). Improved fluidity of opponent driving (why are all those opponent cars so jerky?)

8. Private races, friend invites for online events.

9. Car damage modeling, both visual and mechanical.
 
1. Physics needs to adjusted. Proffesional to 'loose', standard has nice feel but zero oversteer. The solution lies in between those modes.
2.New tracks need to be added, ppl are getting sick of the current tracks. The point is we need the full version asap, its been too long:grumpy:
 
Prologue cost about half the price they'll charge for the full game. They should keep releasing cars and tracks until we have about half of them.
 
Perhaps a kick and temp ban for repeat bashing offenders? I don't really know how it would work, but it could act as much more of a deterrent.
 
1) Warning before greyed out cars decloak.
When a car is detected to be "driving erraticly" and is greyed out it shouldn't reappear and become solid until it has given a seconds warning - perhaps it should flicker for a bit before reappearing?
At the moment I have to drive through spun greyed out cars to compete but I know they may reappear at any moment.

2) At least one online event that can be raced with your first car - possibly with a warning that as people are still learning there may be more crashing than usual.
 
Give us something to make us continue to play. I haven't had any fun playing GT5:P since I picked up GTA:IV.

There is nothing that makes me want to play... yeah if they add in damage I'll spend a couple of hours bashing my cars around but thats it... /rant

I'm hoping to see Nürburgring in the next update, but with MGS4 coming GT5P is going to collect even more dust for me... unless I sell it.
 
- Spector as watching someone's racing or to ride with someone's car like you are a learner driving's teacher to see how he drives good but Race driver invite his/her friend only!.. that will be cool (1 person as passenger limited) that's my idea.

- Private Room is a must.

- Servers with show numbers/names that people racing in.

- Headlights lights for flashes i need it for who's dont have speakers or deaf people avaliable to see behind you like a horning. that will be my helpful yes i am deaf ha.

- during races online if you need to pause as press start to exit and i know it will be automaticlly to stopping in the car but makes it GHOST so someone wont crash behind you.

- MOAR TYPE RRRRRAAAAA CARS - Mugen RR, 02-05 and 06-up Hatchback Type R and 06+ Sedan Type RR

- Add Effects back of cars like showing how you pulling the car hard that exhuast will smokes the black out- I want that because it looks tight take a look the video at 35sec. see that? EXAMPLE

- Nurburgring :)
 
1. Physics needs to adjusted. Proffesional to 'loose', standard has nice feel but zero oversteer. The solution lies in between those modes.

Yes, I came into this idea too. I like standard physics more than pro, although I'm long time fan of GT, idea of simulator, bought G25 etc. Cars in professional mode are starting to drift in 200 km/h and fifth gear in the banked curve every time I gently touch my pedal. It's five times tougher than in real life and just plain wrong.
 
Back