things you miss from gt5 online

  • Thread starter Thread starter xisco44
  • 40 comments
  • 3,228 views
Messages
83
Messages
xisco44
i miss the shuffle battles on green hell
 
I miss special event for grind money and decent opponents to race with, AI really sucks in gt5!
 
my online friends,chill/trade/show off and drag race on TGTT,drift at Tsukuba with alot of japanese drifters.
 
Trashing people around Nordschleife in my RX-7 =P
 
I missed getting shunted off the track by a 12 year old with a Veyron in a Honda only race.
 
green hell
Ah, you must mean this one :)

beatmy.jpg
 
I missed getting shunted off the track by a 12 year old with a Veyron in a Honda only race.
:lol::dunce:

I miss the feeling of racing with nice people:)
 
i miss nothing about the online in gt5, all boring, you cant get a decent race because theirs always someone out to ruin it for you
 
I miss beating someone whilst knowing they should be leaving you miles off. I miss entering 100pp under limit and being competitive. Roll on psn.
 
I miss winning close shuffle races, and then telling the 12 year old sore losers to "be quiet".
 
I miss lounging with friends showing new cars and drag racing
 
Shouldn't it be up by now?

Also, hope they had time to work on an update soon. IDK if they needed to work on the PSN problem, hopefully it was only sony, so that PD was free to do their own thing..
 
They are affraid my supra will beat people online, so they holding on it..
 
I miss my grand attempts to NOT come in last around the Nurb!
 
I miss having a laugh with my mates whilst doing some nascar races.

not serious ones, just messing about ect :)
 
drag racing

it was like a real community, you bump into people you know and you hang out with the same group every night

cars are so similar yet tuned so differently. especially when custom gears was enabled
 
I missed getting shunted off the track by a 12 year old with a Veyron in a Honda only race.

I get a good laugh when veyron drivers crash into the walls when they try to crash me off.
 
I miss being able to look peoples profiles, activity log, and remote racing. I plan to check shuffle racing out sometime after it gets back online. I know those answers had to do with being connected online rather than online racing, but that's what I miss.
 
I miss getting disconnect from servers, i miss getting kicked out from lounge for no reason or because i won, i miss being able to race with someone living 3,000miles from my home but cannot race with the guy living up the street.

I miss those who don't care about coughing, eating, yelling with their mics on.
 
lol, so many complainers about online.
 
I miss the seasonal events, good online rooms with no mics, and online used car dealership.
 
I miss smacking around Veyrons on Daytona and SSR7 and getting kicked from servers...

For beating them in my Trevor Speed 12.
 
I miss seasonal events and racing with my GT friends on crap cars :dopey:
 
I miss driving the f1 online and in seasonals!!!
 
I miss it all :( from serious racing to fooling around
 
I miss the Friday night races with friends and the Seasonal events.
 
Back