Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
  • 430,223 views
Tyre wear should carry over between races, meaning that you would have to buy new tyres more often if you drive roughly (which I do :). This would discourage people from just adding racing soft and using them in every race. You could maintain a stock of used tyres.
 
I mentioned this a while back, but I just can't let it go. The steering wheels (in-game) need to turn the full 900 or so degrees. What driving simulator portrays cars as being able to make a U-turn with just half a turn of the steering wheel? *sigh*
 
I know this has been said about a million times, but I would like more customization, not just a rear wing and them hideous sideburns that attach to the front bumper. Things like air scoops on the roof/bonnet, wider wheel arches, completely different bumpers as opposed to splitters and diffusers would be great.
Interior changes would be great also, such as lighter seats, removed luxuries such as the stereo systems, air-con etc.

Race modifications were a good start but they were only found on selected cars. I realize all of this would take a huge amount of time to accomplish so it's unlikely any of this will happen soon, especially due to the huge number of cars. But seeing stock looking cars (aside from a rear wing) which have about 200 bhp more than normal and just ruins the realism slightly for me :(
 
I just hope the shifting bug is gone with the G27, where you would shift to quickly and it would knock you into neutral and you would have to shift back into gear. I've lost so many races side by side on the last strait and I shift up and it loses me the race.
 
What I'd like to see is a tool to look at the power graph so I can see just how much power the car is producing at any given RPM and also a tuning upgrade to let me set when i want the shift indicator to start flashing.
 
The controller running out of charge leading to pausing.

Too many times I've lost a race/ruined a fast lap because my controller dies 🤬
 
cars workshop @ the ability to make your own online brand in which you'll sell your tuned cars. I mean for example, you buy a lotus evora, you tune it (spoiler, engine, paint,...) then you put it in your online garage (you'll keep it in yours aswell) and you sell it for a specific price (which should be limited to the car price (100,000 Cr for the evora) x2 + full tunes price (yeah you need benefit if you spent time in tuning a car ^^)).
That would be way much easier for people to trade/use tunes for their cars on the game.
They'll receive the SAME car as the one who made it, like when you buy a new car :)
 
Maybe creating our own car by GT Vision would be possible. That could be fun :P
 
GTrating, just like iracing and there irating.A rating system that rates how well you race online so when people put up a clean race room you can tell who's a clean or dirty racer.
 
as much I admire Polyphony Digital's incredible work with the Gran Turismo series it is time they do something diffrent for the game just like everyone I would love to see a livery editor if not then do something like GT2 where all cars can be Racing Modified and also you can select liveries on your car I would love to see that back
 
Let me lock the steering of my DFGT to 300 degrees.

I love playing GT3 with this wheel like that. It's much better than 900 degrees.
 
Last edited:
get rid of the "oil change when new give you 2% extra HP" feature.

Why was this introduced in the first place.
It's supposed to simulate "high performance oil".
That's what the GT3 manual said back then at least.
 
I'm mainly hoping for some innovation in GT Mode. Nothings really changed since GT1 in that regard. GT5 still had the same events (and event images) that were present in GT3...

The fact we haven't heard anything about GT Mode yet is slightly concerning. However, I think the removal of the EXP system is a positive thing. Don't think it added much to the experience in GT5.

Instead of XPs, they created Stars system.
You are talking just like me.
GT3 was the worst part of any GT modes created.
They need to bring up the GT2 events only to add for each power category championship (consisting of 10 and more races) instead a single bloody race for each power category.

Example: (each race does have variable and random weather + most of race rules used, compulsory pits, etc.)
FR Championship (591 HP max 150km race distance + some other requirements like min weight, tyres, aero, etc...)
12 races:
Silverstone, Grand Valley East, Seattle Night, Rome Night, SSR5 II, Grindelwald night, Nurburgring D, Apricot Hill, High Speed Ring, Test Course Night, SSR11 II.
 
It's supposed to simulate "high performance oil".
That's what the GT3 manual said back then at least.
That's great but why don't PD's state-of-the-art Red Bull cars come factory with their own brand high performance oil lol
 
I would love real companies for the parts, i know this is probably impossible but you know...maybe like HKS Pass JDM etc. and i want exhausts that actually make sense on the GT-R i dont like titanium making it one tip on each side or screwing that all together and putting 2 in a weird place.
 
I want the replay telemetry to include a full distance scale measure like GT4 had.
 
Yes, like real racing teams do.
So I guess you like playing against people that put penises on their cars??? No Forza does this and all we get is boobs and penis drawings in tiered of racing against such things!
 
So I guess you like playing against people that put penises on their cars??? No Forza does this and all we get is boobs and penis drawings in tiered of racing against such things!
Yeah there will be some of that, but I'm sure if we took some time someone would find away around it. You can always kick them in your lobbies. This by itself shouldn't ruin an awesome feature with great possibilities.
 
Being able to drive my own car into the pit lane facing penalties for breaking speed limits and dodging other cars. The immersion of waiting for the crew member in front to lift the stop sign and peeling out.
 
So I guess you like playing against people that put penises on their cars??? No Forza does this and all we get is boobs and penis drawings in tiered of racing against such things!

You replied to a one-and-a-half year-old comment?
 
The best bang for the buck feature would be sharing replays with friends. I would love to send ghost data.
 
what about 24 hours of le mans with 20+ cars. And endurace races like 24 hours of le mans in arcade mode
 
Back