Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

  • Thread starter Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
  • 430,225 views
I'll say this, Forza's been out a little bit, GT5 has been out a while and GT6 seems a way off but i would like a damage engine like described on here....
http://uk.ign.com/articles/2012/08/08/grid-2-on-the-right-track
and if GT6 is far off, i think Grid 2 should past the time, given how much i like the driving aspect of F1. Combination of all games mentioned is my wish!
 
First of all, we need to be taken seriously by the game developers. Lol
 
I wanna see multi-class Le Mans racing events like in Grid...that's how they do it IRL and this is, after-all, a driving simulator.
 
Cockpit view from AI cars available in replay
 
Last edited:
The ability to trim a replay, and save video clips from replays.
 
I want to hear V-TEC kick in.
 
B-Spec drivers that don't get "cool" if not reminded to keep a steady pace! C'mon, they're supposed to be racing drivers but they lose interest if not passing every few seconds? I should not have to continuously remind my driver to keep trying to finish in 1st place...
 
B-Spec drivers that don't get "cool" if not reminded to keep a steady pace! C'mon, they're supposed to be racing drivers but they lose interest if not passing every few seconds? I should not have to continuously remind my driver to keep trying to finish in 1st place...

there should not be b-spec in general
 
WELL i got all those three 20,000,000 cars having fun getting them!

There are five. And B-Spec gave me one of them. As well as the X2010 Vettel.
 
i got 3 X2010's and one X2011 along with those vintage cars

Who cares? I have an X2010, and X2011, three Mark IVs, a P4, and FIVE Toyota 7s. Who cares? No one.
 
And yet here you are bickering about it. He doesn't want B-Spec. Who cares?

The staff has said repeatedly that how you play the game (or in this case how you will play) is not how everyone should play the game. Respect each others wants/dislikes and move on.
 
TB
And yet here you are bickering about it. He doesn't want B-Spec. Who cares?

The staff has said repeatedly that how you play the game (or in this case how you will play) is not how everyone should play the game. Respect each others wants/dislikes and move on.

...ok...
 
I'd love it if the game had a mode where one could layout their own temporary track around a car park using haybales and traffic cones...
 
I'd love it if the game had a mode where one could layout their own temporary track around a car park using haybales and traffic cones...

That would be awesome. There was a gymkhana track in GT4, maybe we could create something like that?
 
In a GT3 Concept game, they had a course that had jumps! actual ramps! So its likely that GT6 could!
 
In a GT3 Concept game, they had a course that had jumps! actual ramps! So its likely that GT6 could!
Why is it more likely for this track to surface in GT6 than in GT4 or GT5?
 
1241Penguin
Why is it more likely for this track to surface in GT6 than in GT4 or GT5?

Never said more likely, just said likely.
 
Still flawed logic. What makes you think there's a chance of it appearing in GT6?

well there is a chance. just a very small chance. I do not see how that is so called "flawed logic"
 
In a GT3 Concept game, they had a course that had jumps! actual ramps! So its likely that GT6 could!

well there is a chance. just a very small chance. I do not see how that is so called "flawed logic"
So which one is it?

I would also like to point out that a track with ramps does not fit in with the proper race tracks we currently see.
 
I would also like to point out that a track with ramps does not fit in with the proper race tracks we currently see.

Unless X-Games Rallycross makes an appearance, which is more likely than monster trucks, but still highly unikely.

OR OF COURSE IF THE POD RACE FROM GT CONCEPT RETURNS! *creepy computer voice*Beehasstungyou*goes back to normal voice* 🤬 YEAH!
 
Back