Things You Want To See In GT6 Besides Vehicles and Tracks

• Thread starter Earth
  • 5,059 comments
I would like to see an empty photo studio to use and add lighting equipment to light the car.

For example:
79569ee4.jpg

And lastly allow the option to add lighting equipment to Photo Travel, the same kind from the photo studio idea. It would be a lot of professional work as this is lighting and not natural lighting (for the developers), and a lot of work for players to set up the lighting (for us), but the results would be fantastic.

Since I saw the updated HUD and the time-cycled Autumn Ring, I'm going to suggest something that I may have previously done in this thread or in some others.

In GT5, a number of cars have working interior gauges in addition to the usual tachometer and speedometer. The problem is that these clocks/fuel gauges/odometers/boost/oil pressure gauges/electric/hybrid power meters may not be working in other cars which have them, even when fitted in plain sight.

Thus, after spending hours getting the exterior and even interior geometry perfect, would it be too much to ask for a double-check and some edits that would make these features work in existing premiums?

The inconsistencies in working gauges unfortunately add to GT5's inconsistent nature.

Things you want to see in GT6 BESIDES Vehicles and Tracks

Anyways.... is it too late to say better overruns and backfires?

To be honest I think it's too late for all our wishes of dynamic, visibly approaching weather, livery editors, backfires and such :(

Now just look back and realise how ridiculous our list was :D

How about a no limit bank.

So you can still play without having to spend it on some random car to keep earning.

I would love to see a so much better career mode. I think this is the worst thing about GT games.. Its the most boring thing ive ever seen.

And also a better pit stop system.

Adjustable tire pressures adjustable caster I wanna adjust my fam bump stops I wanna swap cams piston bore or desrtoke cars. Use single or twin turbo setup.and all the obvious bs. If I cant properly tune a car I prolly won't get gt6 im tired of this 2yr old bs with stage one engine . Like what the hell is your stage one engine replacing? N it doesn't say it just say various parts. If your not smart enough to know what parts to use make a car make power and last you should suffer . No more of this childish bs. Or take the words real driving simulator off the cover

Adjustable tire pressures adjustable caster I wanna adjust my fam bump stops I wanna swap cams piston bore or desrtoke cars. Use single or twin turbo setup.and all the obvious bs. If I cant properly tune a car I prolly won't get gt6 im tired of this 2yr old bs with stage one engine . Like what the hell is your stage one engine replacing? N it doesn't say it just say various parts. If your not smart enough to know what parts to use make a car make power and last you should suffer . No more of this childish bs. Or take the words real driving simulator off the cover

*sighs* real driving simulator doesn't include tuning. You could also word it better, less… abusive.

My "realistic" expectations include:

-bringing back some classic tracks (ie. Seattle, Citta_di_Aria, el capitan, opera paris, hong kong etc.)
-weather & day/night options on ALL tracks
-better engine sounds
-wider selection of wheels (like previous GT games)
-Damage OFF option

There's no reason ALL of this can't be part of the GT6 experience.

One of the things I'd like to see is a complete revamp and streamlining of the GTAuto/Tuning function. Anything related to modifying the car or maintenance should be under one roof with one loading time and the ability to skip any and all animations that may come with it.

For example, any aero or cosmetic parts, wheels, etc.,functioning or not, should have a picture of the car on the screen and a pop-up menu for cycling through the parts and doing a preview. Click the part on the pop up, it appears on your car. You can add or remove parts easily to get the look you want, hit one button and they are all installed at once and paid for. Hit another button and all parts are removed and you can start over.

When adding performance parts it should work the same. Car is on one side of the screen, pop up menu on the other side. You go through a checklist of parts you want to add, it gives you a running total of price and peformance adjustments, and you hit one button and they are all installed at once and paid for.

The thought of going through unnecessarily cumbersome and poorly designed menus, long animations, loading times, and checkboxes as in GT5 will turn me off doing a lot of car modifying in GT6 on all but my most favourite cars.

I dunno I kinda prefer the limit because it keeps you racing if you know what I mean?

I know that but if you have all the cars and whatnot but still doing the seasonals and etc. it just kinda doesn't get used up.

-Something from the wishlist is confirmed for GT6

Cars - Tuning Parts

- Wheels/Tires of different width and diameter

At least different width is confirmed. Not sure about diameter

Last edited:
My wish would be a much more interactive environment:
Especially for rally ie watersplashes, light pods ,anti lag , tire punctures too name a few

Yea. Because I'm a huge fan. =)
Joking, I have a custom soundtrack anyways because I'm cool and don't listen to 14year old girl music. ;)

For those of us who despise online racing....MUCH MORE in-game races and events!

I'm sure this has been said already, but i've only just come back to this forum and have no wish to troll 170 pages lol

Also, if the game is unfinished (like 5) PLEASE for the love of god, finish it before you release it, even if it means waiting 2 more years!

Customizable garage with multiple tabs for sorting cars into classes or tune levels.

I would also like to see the return of the wheel deal. In the wheel store the ability to buy a random wheel from the various cars in the game. I want to buy the rx-7 LM wheel for other race cars for instance....hopefully an updated version of it.

I want to "see" AI match what ever tyres/HP/downforce I apply to my car, applied to the rest of the cars on the grid. Makes no sense to choose 3 sets of tyres before a race and the AI gets left in the dust once I select RS.

I'd love to see the inclusion and usage of hybrid drive systems in Audi/Toyota endurance racers. The KERS-esque systems could become really interesting in application I think.

Back