This car is stupidly quick

• Thread starter ///M325i
  • 20 comments
This thing is capable of 275mph. Maddness the new dugatti.

Not bad huh.:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Attachments

• 184.jpg
    184.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 99
that is cool car, i have magazine where is long story about that car, it has great acceleration 14 sec to 0-300 km/h it has PAX system that allows drive with blown tire 200km at speed of 80 km/h, it also has 20 inch special made rims.

i would like to see that in GT4 :D

Originally posted by JazViper
Hey i said 0-300 km/h not km in 14 sec :D you need somekind of rocket to go 300 km in 14 sec

Yea, I know, I know :D I meant km/h, 300km/h is like 180mph, that's freakin' crazy:weird: in 14 seconds

:burnout:Eric

:D :D :D :D That a hilarious amount of power. Most people would die in the first 30 seconds of driving in it. Spinning rolling in a big ball of flames. Ahhh what a way to go, GIVE ME THAT CAR.:cheers: :cool:

Originally posted by AndyConnolly
stupidly quick it may be but are you all forgetting one thing, IT'S UGLY AS SIN!!

Are you out of your mind? That thing has beautiful lines!

Give me a few examples of what you think is a pretty car ...

~LoudMusic

Originally posted by AndyConnolly
stupidly quick it may be but are you all forgetting one thing, IT'S UGLY AS SIN!!

I'll admit it's not the coolest car I've ever seen, but it's not incredible bad

but really, I wouldn't want to roll up to school in that :lol:

Originally posted by ericthemonster
0-300km in 14 seconds?:eek: I wouldn't think that was possible. Does Bugatti have a homepage?

Why not? That seems a bit slow in fact. Lots of cars turn 0-60 in 4secs. that would be 12 secs for a full 0-300 km. Imagine the quater mile.....

Originally posted by LoudMusic

Are you out of your mind? That thing has beautiful lines!

Give me a few examples of what you think is a pretty car ...

~LoudMusic

Geez, hate to disagree BUT...

- grille and headlights bear no relation to any other line on the car
- just because it's mid-engined is no excuse to just cut the glass-house off at the b-pillar (this never works - remember the Lotus Europa?)
- the front airdam is grotesque - the attempt to work in the grille and the licence plate is a disaster

It wouldn't take much to clean it up, though.

Examples of beautiful cars?
- Jaguar XJR-15
- Jaguar E-Type (not the 12)
- the Diablo replacement, the Murcielago

Other good lookers (dunno if they're beautiful):
- the current 200SX is a bit of a good looker
- the current Mercedes S-Class sedan
- the just superseded A4 (that's how you style the back of a medium sized sedan)
- the current Aston Martin DB7/Vanquish
- the Ferrari 360 and F550

Others as they come to mind...

Over 1000bhp, Holy ****.

But Formula 1 drivers need to have a special lisense to drive cars of over 800bhp, so how the hell can they let that thing out on the streets.

BTW thats nearly double the power of the Mclaren F1, so that thing is gonna be ****ing fast

Back